F I F T Y S E V E N

Sena pov

"I can't go to school like this!" I looked at Jackson who's stiffling his laugh.

"Its okay you still looks like my sister." He let out an hysteric laugh.

I rolled my eyes to him and looked at my arm. I wore an armlet.

I look like a pity. And this armlet Suho gave is so not classy. It looked like I'm having a major injuries.

My right arm got sprained from yesterday's fight. Those stupid mens fucking twisted ny arm.

I should have goddamn twisted their head until they can see their butt when they poop.

I groaned when Jackson can stop his laugh.

"Istg Wang Jackson you should really shut up." I glared to him.

"The armlet makes you look like a beggar HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE SUHO HYUNG SO MUCH!"

He hit his thigh repeatly while laughing. I can't help but to laughed with him realizing his words were true.

"You kids have mental disorder." Uncle Junsu said and just ate his toast.

"Jackson come on."

I finish my toast and wipe my lips off with my left hand which is awkward because I'm a right handed person.

Jackson shoved his remaining toast into his mouth and speed off to the front door and wore his shoes.

I wore my shoes and looked at Jackson sassily.

"Yo, tie my shoelaces." I called him and pointed to my shoes.

"You brat." He come towards me and crouched down to me and tied my shoelaces.

"There you go." He said after finished tying my shoelaces.

"Thanks."

I leave first leaving him alone. He caught up with me and smacked the back of my head for leaving him.

We arrived school and there's so many fangirls outside the school. I sighed. Seventeen.

Jackson guarded me inside the school making sure I won't bumped with any of the fangirls with my injured arm.

"Mei, I go first bye."

He quickly disappeared. I groaned in displeased.

"How am I going to take my book." I muttered softly and make my way towards my locker.

I opned my locker and took out a few books for today's schedule.

I crouched down and put the books on the floor and get back up to lock my locker back.

I crouched down back again to take my book but it got kicked by someone's hairy leg.

They must be really bad at shaving their legs.

"What's wrong with your arm baby? And oh, new hair and it's ugly."

Im Yoona's familiar's voice rang in my head. I looked at her straight in the eye and glared at her coldly.

"From your bullshits, shrimp. And it's better than your not so wavy hair."

I spatted and purposely making my saliva perked on her face.

She screamed in agony when she felt my saliva hit her face. A crowd started to circle us.

"OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO DISGUSTING JUNG JAE IN!" She shouted.