F I F T Y F I V E

S.Coups pov

I bought flowers on my way to her house. If it's an misunderstand, I messed up big time. I took a deep breathe to suspass my nervous state.

"Bought her flowers." Jisoo reminded me. I frowned.

"For what?"

"Just incase hyung, if you're wrong, gave her the flowers. If you're right, gave her the flowers and thank her for always being there for you and wish her a happy life." Jisoo gave me his advice.

I nodded to him saying I will buy flowers for her. He smiled wishing me a goodluck.

From afar, I can see two familiar figures in front of Jae In's house. They talked. I went near them a bit more and the only thing I heard is

"Okay I love you."

They hugged and stayed like that. Jae smiled to him.

The small smile I had slowly disappeared.

I felt like my whole world crashed down in a second. Its dark.

I knew I shouldn't have went here. But I went here because

I'm in love with humans,

I'm in love with the way we love,

We hold each other close when its cold,

We grasp hands when we're lonely,

We buy flowers when we're sad,

We fall hard for someone,

While we're still picking up pieces of a broken heart.

But,

I'm the one who heart broken now. Not the one who I love.

In dramas, it's always have been the female lead get cheat on and the male lead would regret and chase her back.

But why is my love story ends like this?

It's opposite. I got cheated on. She won't chase me back. I'm going to wailed her name out whenever I misses her.

I knew I made the wrong decision again.

Whenever you love someone, they always leave too soon? Why they had to leave when I've reached to the point I can't live without them?

Seeing the two of them hugging each other hurts me. I even witnessed it. No more from pictures.

Its was true all along. Jae why?

Tears threatening to fall. I hold it in. The flowers I hold falled due to my hands that are trembling. Trembling in disbelief.

She saw me and frozed. Suga Sunbaenim turned around and faced me.

"SeungCheol-ah."

She had the nerve to call my name again after she have done.

"And you said you got nothing with him?" I scoffed in disbelief. I balled out my fist.