T H I R T E E N

Sena pov

"UNNNIIEEEEEEE"

I turned around and saw Hyemi running up to me. I looked at my watch and sighed. Again.

"Unnie, I'm sorry I'm late I had something to do just now" She apologized to me. I shooked my head saying it's okay.

"Let's go home unnie papapraparam" She imitated the drum sound and proceed to walk. I follow beside her.

--

"Thank you Jae In" Jimin smiled at me and took Hyemi.

"Okay no problem" I make an 'okay' sign. I hurriedly went home because I want to meet someone so badly.

--

"Uncle! I'm home!" I walked into my house. This whole week was like hell. 4 assignments due on the same day. Urgh.

"NOONNNNNAAAAA" A boy came up to me and hugged me. I smiled at his sight and hugged him back refilling my energy back. He is slightly shoter than me by 5cm? Lmao

"Noona noona, uncle is going to some places. He said to me that I have to tell you that he is going to find some money" By what he said I knew Uncle went to the agency.

'There must be have something happening'

"Where's your hyung?" I asked referring to Jackson.

"Oh he said he gotta save some lifes out there. What did he mean?" He asked me back.

"His friends...I..suppose" I answered unsurely.

"O....kay" He look at me suspiciously. I looked at him innocently.

I walked upstairs leaving him and entered my room. I slam my body on the bed tiredly without even closing my door room.

"Noonaaaaa"

"Wae"

"Baegopayo~(Im hungry)"

*sigh*

"Noona!"

"Okay get ready, just let me changed my clothes my first."

"Yayyyyy okay noona! I'll wait downstairs okay" He skipped happily out of ny room to the downstairs.

I striped out of my school's clothes and put on a black skinny jeans, a short sleeves black shirt and my black sandals. I wore my grey sweater on the outside.

I put some eyeliner and wow it sure fleek okay I'm praising myself but what to do heh.

I was about to put some bb cream but decided not to since we just going to go eat. I walked downstairs and saw my dongsaeng sit on our sofa watching tv.

"Kaja"

"Oh noona kaja kaja!" He said grabbing my arm and hugged it. He clinging on me all the way to Myungdong.

"Noona I want to eat meat :(" He pouted at me when we arrived infront of a pancakes shop.

"But yesterday you said you want to eat pancakes?" I asked him back. I didn't notice that my eyes were piercing it looks like I'm glaring.

He flinched and stay quiet far away from me. I realized that my tone is a bit harsh. I didn't reailize it earlier.

"Sanha-yah, I'm sorry okay? Now why not we go to the meat restaurant. I'll order beef's silver side? And chicken?" I try to convinced him.

Flashback

"Hey wake up hey hey HEYYYYY!" I woke up in panicked and saw the boy that I've saved two days ago.