S I X T E E N

I got myself a new cover for this story! If you guys wanna edit a new cover for this story you may send it to me! Since this one maybe temporary cause it's not that pretty I think.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

'Yoona get a detention hahahaha' She kept glaring at me since she enter the classroom after an hour.

I gave her a blank look to make her more pissed. I mean who wouldn't see there's water at the top of classroom door???? Okay maybe just me.

*ring*

Yessss lunch time. I sprinted out of the classroom before one of the boys could grab me.

I look at the queue that is long okay not that long and start to queue too. After 7583927482 years, its's my turn!

Suddenly Yoona and her minions walked pass all queue and take a tray stood infront of me. My blood boiled I've been waiting to eat. And she just-

S.coups pov

I was staring Jae In who's queueing to get her lunch. 'Oh so cute look at her eyes sparkling'

I look at Jae In and suddenly her face changed when Yoona and her minions cheat at the long queue.

"You do know there's a queue for you to queue. Or are you getting blind from all the contact lenses you wear" Jae In said walked pass Yoona and her minions who's clenching their fist.

'Haha that's my girl'

She took her lunch and the very last of coffee cupcake. She smirked at Yoona.

"Know how to queue poor everyone else. Look" Jae In said and pointed at the long queue.

"Okay wait you blind. Luls." Jae In continued. Joshua cup his mouth, eyes tearing holding his laugh with Woozi. I smiled.

At this time the cafeteria is quiet staring at them.

"Oh ohh ohh I can't wait for Jae In spitting fire!" Woozi said in excitement. Eyes sparkling excitedly.

"I love this girl" Joshua said nodding.

"I love how she's standing up for everyone else" Wonwoo said and look at Jae In who's pointing at the long queue.

I look how Jae In smirked at her again. She grabbed her tray in one hand and the other hand holding her milk.

She was about to walked away when

"YAH JUNG JAE IN! HOW DARE YOU?! FIRST YOU GET ME INTO A DETENTION! NOW WHAT?!" Yonna yelled in frustration.

"Nothing just want to say first come first serve" Jae In said walking away. I smiled at her braveness.

'Oh Jung Jae In what have you done to my heart'