T W E N T Y T H R E E

Aloha everyone! Thank you~ My exams are over!~ 🙈💕 Do comment your opinion! I would love to interact with my readers too! 🙆 Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

"Noona" I felt something poked.

"Hmm"

"Noona" It poked me again.

"HMM"

"Noona!" I sit up in shock but immediately groaned in pain holding my injured arm.

"Oh my gosh Noona! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" Sanha repeatedly saying he's sorry to me.

"No it's fine" I sighed and get up as Sanha guiltily leave my room.

'I'm still tired from last night though' I groaned as I pick a short sleeve gray t-shirt with gray skinny jeans.

I walked to my bathroom and wash up myself. I opened the bandaged around my injured arm and treated myself.

Why do my arms always the victim from the knife attack *sigh*

I pour alcohol all over my arm and flinched a bit. Okay it does hurt like hell. I wrap a new bandaged. I wore my clothes.

I put some make up to close my eyebags. I took a gray cap and wear it. I grabbed my bag and run downstairs.

"Good morning Noona" Sanha smiles.

"Good morning" I replied him.

He smiled. "How's your arm today Noona?"

"It's fine. Just a lil scratch Sanha-yah" I answere and fix my cap while eating ny breakfast.

I look at the time and damn.

"Where's Jackson?" I asked Sanha. Sanha looked up to me and shrugged continued eating his breakfast.

"WANG JACKSONNNNNNNN" I screamed.

"SHIT I'M LATE" I heard Jackson screamed in shocked and fast footsteps on upstairs.

I look at Sanha curiously.

"Yoon Sanha"

"Y-yes?"

"Why didn't you wake Jackson too this morning?"

"I did wake uo him earlier but he shrugged me off!" Sanha crossed his arm and pouted.
I sigh.

"Where's Uncle?" I asked him again.

"Here" I look at Uncle and he looks tired.

I kept quiet until Jackson comes down running eating the toast Sanha made for him.

"Thanks Sanha-yah" Jackson said and kissed Sanha's head and hustily run to the front door wears his shoes.

I bid bye to Uncle and Sanha and walk to the front door.

"Come on Min Sena! You late brat!"

"You little- you're the one who woke up late pig" I said and wear my shoes.

We walked to the school and saw the school gate already close. I glare at Jackson and we walked to the back of the school.

"Okay climb up the wall Sena ah" Jackson said kind of loud.