F I F T Y E I G H T

Sena pov

Mr Ki froze hearing my explanation.

"Are you sure? Do you really-- its them?" Mr Ki stuttered while asking me.

I sighed nodded.

"We need to think of a grand new plan." I said and fildded with my pen.

"Yes we should or JaeJin is going to take over South Korea." Mr Ki agreed with my suggestions.

"Lets just pretend we don't know anything about them betraying us." I said.

"Of course." Mr Ki nodded to my words.

"Can I hug you?" I asked Mr Ki out of nowhere. Mr Ki flustered with my sudden question and just nodded his head.

I smiled and hugged him. I closed my eyes. I tried to gain myself some strength. Mr Ki saighed and patted my back.

"Cry if you want. I understand what you're feeling right now. I do too don't understand why are they betraying us and take their side." Mr Ki said with heavy breathe.

"Shouldn't we talked with the other spies that were on our side about this?" I said to Mr Ki as he thought for a while.

Mr Ki shook his head rejecting my thoughts.
"No, we shouldn't. What if they are on their side too? We can't risk that." Mr Ki told me as I nodded in realize.

"Ah you're right, stupid me." I chuckled a bit as I hitted my head.

Mr Ki shook his head to me chukling a bit.

"For sure, my mens won't betray us becuase I just know it." Mr Ki shrugged.

"Besides they are done if they betray me, so yeah." Mr Ki continued.

I talked with Mr Ki about how we're going to finish them up. I give my suggestions as Mr Ki will listened it well and fixed my suggestions a bit to a better idea.

"Oh I took a picture of an unknown addresss, here." I gave Mr Ki my cellphone and let him check the address.

"Sena, this is like a mystery address. I mean its kind of like a house that is recognized but actually it has a lot of things going on in that house." Mr Ki furrowed his eyebrows.

"So you mean, they are actually disguised themself or something near like that?" I asked Mr Ki. Mr Ki nodded his head to me.

I let out a heavy breathe. I cupped my face into my hands and trying to think something that can save us.

"But I knew one plan that can fool all of them." Mr Ki said and continue to tell me his plan.

I nodded to his plans and Mr Ki's plan is actually very good and we can really use it.

"For now, I'll just call my mens up and we tell them the plan. For the other spies, since we don't which side they are, I'll tell them that you're going to lead them."

I widened my eyes to Mr Ki.

"But Mr Ki, I? Lead them? They would grow suspicious."

"No they won't. I just know it." Mr Ki cut me.

"O-okay. Do you remember my friends that I once said that they don't want to work for Im JaeJin?" I asked.

"Yes. Btob right? I'll sort it out for you. We need to hurry. There's not much time anymore." Mr Ki checked his time.

"Thank you Mr Ki. If there's no you, I don't know ehat would happen to me." I bowed to him a bit since I'm sitting. Mr Ki nodded and patted my head.