N I N E

S.coups pov

"Jeonghan-ah!"

"What?" Jeonghan answered while studying his chemistry book.

"I want to go to the Dragon Alley in Hukdok."

"What? Why? How? Where? When?" Joshua overreacted.

"I just want to know what kind of place is it. I'm curious" S.coups said seriously.

"We'll go with you" Jeonghan, Joshua and Jun volunteered.

"Okay get ready" S.coups said standing up and grab his coat and his face mask.

The others followed him and go out telling the members that they were going to get some fresh air.

Sena pov

"You ready bro?" I looked at Jackson as he nodded.

We checked our white earpiece so it's not obvious. I tighten my boots and slipped my small knife and put my gun in my pants under my red dress.

Jackson fix his tuxedo. He put all kinds of gadgets that will help us such as pen laser. He give me my compact powder that have a small camera in it.

"Kids, becareful. I will observe the place and tell you when to come out, okay" Uncle Junsu said.

"Okay"
"Yeah"
We said in unison.

I got out of the car with Jackson followed. Jackson put his arm around my waist and I go closer to him. We walked into the Dragon Club in Hukdok.

We show our fake Id card to the guard to show that wer're adult. Sound of hard music welcomed us once we entered the club. Alcohol smells strong.

Third pov

S.coups, Jeonghan, Joshua and Jun arrived at the place and were confused why did the Dragon Alley is not an alley?

"A club?"

"I thought it was some kind of dangerous alley?

"Hey wait...isn't that Jae In and Jackson?" Jisoo said more like question.

They looked at the pair who's wearing a red dress and a tuxedo walking into the club with Jackson's arm around Jae In's waist.

S.coups felt like his heart got stabbed by millions knives. He try to ignored it. He can't jelp but to feel jealous. 'They're just siblings right?'

"I thought they're siblings?"

"They are....I think"

"I got to admit that Jae In looks pretty like that"

"Yeah"

"Me too"

S.coups just kept quiet. Joshua seem to notice that and smacked Jun and Jeonghan's head to make them quiet.

"Aww hyung!"

"Yah Hong Joshua I'm your hyung if you forgot!"

"Yeah by 2 months"

"Why you little-"

"Okay okay hehe mian hyung but look" Joshua said and pointed to S.coups who silent the whole time.

"Coups hyung?"

"Cheol-ah"

"COUPS HYUNG!" Jun shouted at S.coups's ear.

"What what what?" S.coups jumped in shocked.

"Urgh hyung let's go home already" Jun whined.

"Yeah I'm tired~~~" Joshua pouted (OH MY GOD SO CUTE!)