T W E N T Y N I N E

MUST READ MY MESSAGE AT THE VERY BELOW OKAY? 💕

This chapter consisted only flashback 😆

---------------------------------------------------------

Third pov

Cha KyungWon, 18, the richest girl in the town that time. Her parents die in a shocking accident.

She didn't believe how can her parents die in an accident. There's no any clues saying that her parents can be in an accident. No cars are included except her parent's car.

She believes that it is a purpose accident. She believes that there's a culprit behind those things.

She wasted her time by finding the culprit. Everyday, she would go to the accident place and investigate there.

One day, there's a man, Im ChaeJin, who has his car broke down at the road where the accident happened.

KyungWon was there trying to find clues as usual. Then there's a man came up to her seeking for her help for his broken car.

KyungWon help him and they say in contacted. As times passes by, they fall in love with each other.

KyungWon find out that ChaeJin already has a son but his wife already passed away giving birth to his son, Im JaeJin.

At the age of 20, KyungWon married with Im ChaeJin and gained a stepson, Im JaeJin. JaeJin was only one year old. KyungWon loves him like her own son.