E P I L O G U E

Sorry I just love this song hehe.

Please read my important notes below. It's really important 😉

--------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

"Miss Sena."

I looked up to see one of my employees, Chloe.

"Yeah, what's up?" I replied to her while continued to signed all my documents.

"A customer wants to see you." Chloe fiddled with her fingers looking down.

I raised one of my eyebrows to her stopping myself from signing more documents. I took off my spectacles.

"Why is it?" I asked her and stood up straighten up my blouse.

"Johnny accidentally spilled coffee on one of our customers. The customer demanded to see the owner of this cafe." She informed me in hurried.

I sighed worriedly.

This is the third time Johnny spilled coffees on our customers. This kind of thing can make my cafe get an ugly image if it's keep going.

I walked out of my office near the counter to met up with the customer. From here, I saw how Johnny got scolded by the customer.

"I'm sorry, is there a problem?" I nicely asked them as soon as arrived there.

"So you're the manager of this cafe? Tell your workers to work properly! He literally spilled hot coffee on me and it made my new blouse damaged!" The customer shouted in angry.

I bowed apologetically alongside with Johnny who's non stop bowing too.

"I'm sorry for my worker's mistake, miss. I'll make sure I'll repay you back."

The customer glared up to me and stopped. Her glare eyes turned wide and gasped loudly.

"Oh. My. God. Aren't you Min Sena? As in Choi Sena? Oh my god no no no it's okay! You don't need to pay for it back! Can I have a picture with you please?" She frantically fished out her smartphone and hold up infront me.

"Yes you can but I still want to pay back for you." I politely said. She laughed hysterically. SCARY.

I gulped.

"Okay whatever, just let us take a oicture together. I can't wait to boost this to my other shitty friends." She said.

"W-well okay." I shrugged slowly and smiled to her camera. A clicked sound was made and the customer squealed.

"Thank you! Also congratulations! I heard you will be having twins right?" She happily beamed to me. I smiled and nodded to her.

"Yes, thank you." I replied her.

"Please take care. You're going to give birth anytime soon I think seeing your big bump."

"I will, thank you." I bowed and she immediately bowed back.

When she left, I looked at Johnny who's currently looking down. I sighed.

"John, my office. Now." I said and walk passed him to my office.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Choi. I was distracted." He explained lifelessly to me.

"Distracted? Again? By what, Johnny Lee? You've been giving me the same excuses. If this keeps going on, my cafe would have a bad image. I'm afraid I had to fire you." I sadly said to him.