F I V E

Sena pov

My laughed stop abruptly and my eyes gazed at them sharply.

'The game is on, idiots', I looked at them.

The guys looks flustered at my mood changing. Yeah flustered more. But then they looked at each other and grab me on each side.

My eyes darkened.

"Wrong moves darling wrong moves", I said it creepily.

I grabbed the guy on my left side and kicked him in where he can't have kids later until he fall.

I crouched down and swiftly kick the other guy's legs and get up to punched him square in the jaw.

One guy pull out a knife and stab my left arm. "You just got made a mistake". I push him and he hit the wall.

I got a kick on my shin but successfully stable my body back. I use my martial arts and kicked both guys in the stomach and stomped them.

"NOW TELL ME! Where's the others?!" I yelled at them.

"There's j-just on-ly us", One of the guys said. 'Huh bullshits'. I put more pressure in their stomach as they scream.

"Don't lie". I said to them as I hold my bleeding arm. "Tell me whose the leader! Where are they?"

"There's many of them. They're everywhere!" They shouted as they were trying to bear the pain I gave.

"I SAID WHERE?!" I shouted in frustrated. Don't they understand?

"DRAGON ALLEY IN HUKDOK!" Finally. I release them and said good boy to them.

I walked away while holding my injured arm but turned around to highkick both of the guys who get up back to hit me with wood.

They fainted instantly. I walked away and put my bag back on my shoulders and walk to home.

Someone pov

I was walking to school gate to get back home when I hear someone shouted "I SAID WHERE?!"

I got shocked and walked faster but my heart tells me to look what happened so here I am looking at a girl who stomped at both guys's stomaches.

"What the hell..." I mumbled softly. 'How can a girl does that?'

One of the guys shouted and wait I know these guys! One of them is my classmates. Lee Minhyuk! And.. Yook Sungjae? The nerd?

The girl turned around attempt to walk away and I gasped.
"Isn't that the new girl who fight with Yoona earlier?" I said softly

I frozed in my spot when I saw Minhyuk and Sungjae got up, grab a wood and try to hit her. I try to ran to help her.

But stopped when the new girl suddenly turned around and kick them swiftly. My jaw dropped. What the heck?

'Why do I feel so offended? Is it because I'm a guy? I can't even do that!' I thought to myself and watch the girl walk out of school with an injured arm.

'She is sure interesting'

---------------------------------------------------------------

For chapter two, please read it carefully. Some of you got confused from read it from that chapter. Read it throughfully so you can understand my story. Okay ! *clap hands*

So how's far is my story? Comment okay! Kyaaaaaaa I grew excited when I saw it's already 14 readers hehehe. 💕 Thank you for your support 😊