S P E C I A L C H A P T E R !

If you guys check my LAST CHAPTER not epilogue for this book, I've changed it into 4 years later.

I hope you understand.

Teehee.

So Coups is like 25 here.

( 2 AND A HALF YEAR LATER ) I just had to put the half year tho 😂

Sena pov

"Watta fush!" MinHye scream.

My eyes widen.

"Choi MinHye! You're not supposed to say 'what the fish or anything'. Who teach you that?" I scolded her and point my finger to her.

"Uncle Hansol..." She answered me and play with her fingers.

I curse Vernon in my head. I hope he trips over loads of mac n cheese for teaching my childrens nonsense language.

I heard MinJung cries in the kitchen. I quickly carry MinHye in my arms and run to the kitchen.

"MinJung?"

I called her and saw her in front of the refrigerator with her face full with whip cream.

I sighed and put MinHye down. MinHye is laughing hysterically seeing MinJung's face full with whip cream.

"Oh my god baby, what did you do. Mummy say what?"

"Iff I wantue to eateu I haveu to callue Mummy." MinJung dunk her head down.

Don't even question how did I even understand them. It's my daughter's language. How could I not understand them.

Sometimes, even SeungCheol ask for my translation. Can you imagine how superhero I am? How awesome I am?

Why is everyone ignoring me? 😡

Better agree with me 😌

"What should Mummy do with you two..Mummy is tired." I muttered and clean MinJung up.

After cleaning the kitchen's mess, I found the kids were sleeping in the living room. MinJung was under the coffee table. Half of MinHye's body was under the couch.

I shook my head at my daughters weird behaviours. I don't even know where they get that from. Obviously not from me *derp*.

I walk upstairs to woke SeungCheol up. What a lazy ass father. It's weekend. He is suppose to spend time with his two years old daughters.

Apparently, they just turn 2 years old today.
ASDFGHJKL

I feel like my life is complete. Never knew my life would turn this good. I'm lucky and I acknowledge it.

"SeungCheol. Cheol-ah." I shook him.

I can see how the tip of his mouth twitching. I roll my eyes to his actions.

"Yah! Wake up look after the kids. I'm getting a shower!" I smack him.

No response.

"Oppa."

He open an eye grinning but quickly wash it pretending to sleep again.

"Come on, I'm smelly. I want to get a shower. We have lots to do today." I whined to him.