S I X T Y

Do read my message below!

---------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

"ARMYS!"

Syu Oppa called out his fans while smiling on the stage with the rest of his members.

"Ne!!!!"

I laughed as I keep staring at Syu Oppa who is looking at me smiling brightly.

It's been a month since Im JaeJin's death. A lot of things happened since then. I changed the inheritance contract from my name to my parents name for the inheritance.

Appa and Eomma bought a house that can fit the six of us here in Seoul. They sold the ones in Busan back there.

I convinced Appa to bailed No HyunWoo out. I want his family to have a complete family.

Like mine now.

We created a lot of new memories. We want to start a new life. With a new family member. Jackson.

Speak about Jackson, he's really close with Daehan more than me and Syu Oppa. They are like inseparable twins and their age gap makes them more cuter.

I turned my head to the right. Jackson had his mouth opened since the concert started. His bruise face is healed now. Me too. Its just there's some fade scars.

My other family were beside him.

On my left is Hyemi. She's been smiling and laughing each time Jimin looked at her and winked to her. She's popular now okay! Ever since Jimin announced she is his sister.

We're at BTS's concert in Seoul. Their fans are daebak. And quite scary I tell ya. SO!

The fans keep looking at me since I'm the 'JAE IN' that was rumored to be dating with their oppa. Min Suga of BTS which is my own brother, Syu Oppa.

Some cursed at me when I arrived earlier and some even said they supported me and Syu Oppa 😂 I REALLY WANT TO LAUGH.

We haven't revealed yet that me and Syu Oppa are related. We just wait for a right time.

We sat at the family section which is more nearer to the stage. I can literally see their sweats from here.

Okay that was a lie.

But its true tho I can saw it. Or maybe just me. I'm not creeper so please calm yo tits.

Actually I am one *meme face*

"I want to tell you something."

Syu Oppa started. The fans were really curious as they keep shouted "what!"

"I don't know it's a happy news to you but this is really a happy news to me. I've never feel so complete amd this happy." He continued his speech.

"JUST TELL US MIN YOONGI!"

A fan shouted real loud that we even turned our heads towards her voice direction.

They laughed on stage.

"Okay okay! Do you guys remember the dating news Yoongi Hyung had few months ago?"

JungKook said through his microphone.

"Ne!!"

"Ah wae! Is it true?!"

"WHAT'S SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT."