F I F T Y

Sena pov

"She is currently having an critical attack. The virus seems like it has spread into her other body. It is very dangerous. It can take her life too."

The doctor explained. My breathe hitched.

"But isn't she still on going the therapy? How can this happen?"

"I don't know what happen but she seems like she has taken the wrong medicine and the therapy makes her condition even worser." The doctor explained to me.

"Is there anything that can help her? Anything? I'm willing to pay for her side."

I quickly told the doctor. The doctor went quiet for a while. Seems like he is thinking for a way. Or I hope.

I was visiting Sungmin after I went to eat with Syu Oppa. When I come inside her room, she was struggling to breathe.

I become panic as I press the emergency button by her bed and keep calling for the doctor and nurses.

"Well?" I asked the doctor again.

"We can but with 60 to 40 percent for her to live and the surgery must went on within this week. Can you afford 1,250,000 wons?"

I choked. "1 million won???"

"Yes it's the cheapest I can give."

"I'll pay for it. Ju-just please save her."

The doctor nodded as he was about to walked away.

"Doctor! Wait wait." I called the doctor back.
"What is it Miss?" He replied me.

"Can you do me a favor? It's just a simple request." I look at the doctor.

"If it's not against of the doctor laws maybe I will but what is that you want to request?" The doctor nodded to me.

"If SungMin's family ask who paid for her surgery just tell them someone donated for her surgery. Can you promise me you will do that?" I asked using my poor low high pitched voice which result me having a voice like a dying cockcroach after seeing porn for the first time.

He doctor frowned to me.

"Eh why? Shouldn't it'll be great if we tell them the truth? Besides you're her brother's girlfriend if I'm not wrong."

I sighed.

"Yes, I know. I just don't want them to feel burdened?"

The doctor sighed.

"I will. You're such a great girlfriend. I wish I can find a girlfriend like you too."

I chuckled at the doctor's statement.

"I'm not~ I'm sure you'll find yourself a great partner soon, Dr. Minseok."

"I hope so."

"Haha yes I will check on SungMin. Thank you again Doctor."

"Oh yeah go on check on her. I'll be in my room. You can press the emergency button if there's anything."

I nodded to the doctor as he walked away.

I opened the door of SungMin's hospital room and saw she is sleeping after taking many kind of injection.

I smiled painfully. How can a little girl experiences this in such a young age? Sometimes I feel insecure looking how she is strong fighting through this.

I sat on a chair beside her bed. I use my hand to support my face staring at her. I can feel her pain.

Like other people said, if you look at someone who's in pain and you're in pain too looking at them in pain, then imagine how the pain is pain more to them.