L A S T C H A P T E R

Last chapter ಥ_ಥ

---------------------------------------------------------

[ 4 YEARS LATER ]

Sena pov

Last year in this hell Seoul University.

I'm going to be free. I'm going to be the happiest girl ever. I want to do everything that I can't do ever since I step in this University.

"Why are you closing your eyes and spread your arms like that? Hell, you nasty weirdo."

YuJin stared at me in disgusted and looked around.

"Please stop do that." She snorted.

"Dude, I'm feeling the soon freedom. Can't you at least agree with me this one? Geez."

"No. Can't do."

I rolled my eyes. YuJin has been my friend since the second year of me here. She's quite quiet. She approached me one time because her leturer told her to meet me if sje really wants to improve in her studies.

So I taught her and years passed, we've become best friend! She's amazing and funny.

Jihoon have a crush on her. I don't know how he can have a crush on her since I never brought YuJin near the boys. I mean since YuJin don't want it.

YuJin knows. She pretends that she doesn't know about it. I've asked her why she won't let him date her.

"He's an idol that everyone in the music industry admire him. I'm a University student who needs your teaching for me to study than studying by myself. It's clear that we're different. Most importantly, I need to study hard to reach for my dreams. So stop asking me the same question again, Sena."

I smiled cheekily whenever I remembered her words. They would be such cute couple! Maybe made a cute baby. Teehee!

"Yah, I'm going home. My mom wants me to go a blind date again to night. Bye."

YuJin slapped my fave and throw me a quick bye. I waved at her back. She drove her car in a surprisingly not surprise me speed.

I looked at my watch and widened my eyes.

'Oh shit!'

"Shit shit I'm late. He's going to nag over my already bleeding ears."

I ran to find a taxi and speed over to our usual cafe. I don't even bother to wear my helmet.

My long brown hair has been flipping everywhere. In my mind, there was only one thing that is how am I going to comforted him?!

He's a crybaby these days.

I sling my bag on my shoulder and stormed towards the cafe opening their door in hurried.

I entered the cafe and scanned my eyes around the cafe trying to find him.

One guy with his grey hoodie up on his head were putting his head on the table while tapping his fingers on the table by the windows catch my eyes.