T H I R T Y

I notice I spelled journal as 'jurnal'. Sorry 😅

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

I take a very deep breathe. I try to calm my brain and processing what just I've read. I look forward blankly.

I closed Appa's journal. I enter Appa's music room and took his old guitar. I want to brough it with me.

Who knows this will be the last time I will enter this house..

This is dangerous. I have to find my family back. Im JaeJin is getting out of control.

I stand quickly and ran out of the mini library. I quickly took my things and the things I brought with me.

I locked my house door and making sure everything is on lock. I ran and ran trying to find a telephone booth.

I took out my phone while running and took out the simcard. I cut it and throw it somewhere.

Im JaeJin is capable at everything. He might get to track down my number. That's why O have to keep my profile low.

I put away my phone into my bag. I ran and found out that I'm nearing a beach. I wore my mask.

Near the beach, I saw a telephone booth. I quickly ran to the telephone booth. I called Uncle's number. I can't reached him.

I called Jackson's number. I can't reached him too.

"Shit shit shit this can't be happening." I mumbled out of panicked.

"Relax Sena-yah relax"

I calmed myself down. I walked away from the telephone booth. I walk on the beach side. I stared in space as I walk.

I open my mask slowly in disappointment. I sighed loudly. I looked around and notice it's almost night time.

The sky is orange-coloured. I walk towards a shaded tree. There's almost no one there.

I sat there under the shaded tree. My tears rolled down drop by drop. I sob quietly while staring blankly at the beach.

I realized this is the beach Daehan was kidnapped. This is the last beach vacation I had with my family.

I closed my eyes and hummed Syu Oppa's song. I opened my eyes back.

I look at Appa's guitar beside me. I strummed a few chords and end up creating a melody that fits to me.

I stopped playing.

"Am I too late Oppa? I'm sorry. I'm such a weak girl. It took me ten years or more for me to find you. Are you guys okay wherever you are? I'm fine" I said to myself and stared at the picture in my hand.

------------------------------------------------------------

S.coups pov

"Kids! Slowly!" I said to other members as they were running to the beach to look at the sunset.

I shooked my head to them and just walked slowly following behind them.

I walked pass by a shade tree and heard a guitar was played. What a beautiful music.

I was about to walked away when I heard a familiar voice.

"Am I too late Oppa? I'm sorry. I'm such a weak girl. It took me ten years or more for me to find you. Are you guys okay wherever you are? I'm fine"

Of course I knew that voice everywhere.

'Jae In!'

I look at the girl who's under the tree and indeed! She is Jae In!