T E N

Sena pov

I stared carry the boy with all of my strength and ran into the hospital yelling for helps the poor boy.

"Help! Help! Nurse! Please help me! My younger brother is dying please!" I begged the nurse.

The nurses nodded and take the roller bed (idk what we call dat) and I put the boy on the bed and the nurses push him.

'Poor boy it's okay. I will take care of you'

Soon Jackson and Uncle Junsu come up to me asking the boy condition to me. I shooked my head signalling there's no any news yet.

We waited for few hours and no news. Uncle Junsu had to go to report our mission that has succeed. Jackson insisted to wait with me.

At like 4am, the doctor come out. Head hanging low. We quickly stand up.

"Doc, how's my brother?"

"How is he"

"I'm sorry he seems to lost a lot of blood. We try our best. We have put out bullet out of his stomach. The bang his head got is pretty damaging. This hospital blood stocked is currently decreasing. Also his blood type is the rare one too. We hope the blood we have remaining is enough for him. As for now, keep pray" The doctor explained and bow to us leaving.

"Poor boy" Jackson muttered.

"Jackson-ah"

"Can we keep him?"

"What?! Ofc No!"

"Please?"

"Where's his family? I'm sure he has his family"

"But-"

"No Min Sena. When I said no, it means no."

"..."

"You can't involve him with our life. We're spy!"

"What if he doesn't remember his family?"

"And if he does?"

"No but-"

"Jae In?"

Jackson and I looked at the source of voice.

"Oh Jimin-sshi" I greeted him and his two friends.

"Urm why are you here? With blood? Who is he" Jimin asked me and looked at Jackson in confusion.

I can feel that Jackson is judging him from my eye side. I nudged Jackson. Jackson bow at him.

"Ah this is my brother, Jackson. We're here because my brother just got into an accident." I explained carefully not to spill the beans.

"Ah jinjja? I'm sorry" Jimin bow at me and Jackson.

"No no no it's okay" I smiled a little. Jackson looked at me in disbelief.

"Oh btw this is my friends. J-hope and V."

"Hi! I'm Hoseok. You can just call me J-hope"
"Hey. My name is Taehyung but V is okay"

"Hi, I'm Jae In." I greet back.

"How did your brother urm you know?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"Oh he was shooted" Jackson answered it casually like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Jimin and his friends's eyes widen in shocked.

I just kept quiet and glared at Jackson.

'How stupid can this guy be'

"What?" I glared again at him.

"I'm sorry about that. Jackson's brain got fractured when he was just a little boy" I apologized on Jackson's behalf.

"You kid-"

I closed Jackson's mouth and I smiled slightly at them.

"Urm Jimin-sshi, Hoseok-shi, V-ssi, we gotta go now. Urm bye see you later. Urm say to Hyemi that I say hi" I pulled Jackson into the boy's room.

"Hey Jackson" I called

"What is it again Min Sena?" He said with no energy.

"I want to keep him please? I want to treat him until he can walk again Can I?" I said.

"Okay okay geez you can but only until he finds his family back. Is that clear?" Jackson said and I nodded to him.

---------------------------------------------------------

HI READERS! I'm sorry for not updating for three days it was bcs of my homeworks. It's so many. And now I am trying my best to keep updating. Fav n comment okay! Thank you! 😁😁💕😆🙈