T W E N T Y E I G H T

In this chapter, words in this font is Japanese okay?

Sena pov

The boys were worriedly looked at me. I shooked my head slightly.

"What do you want" I said dangerously.

"Boss said we have to finish you since you take one of our crews"

"Really? Come on then." I challenge.

"Hyung we should plan an attack on her" one of them said.

I raised my brow.

"Sure three of you attack her right. Three of you attack her left. I will attack them from the infront." Their leader said I guess.

'The hell? They thought I can't understand or what? Psh okay be that way stupidos'

I smirked at them.

The seven of them run up to me at the same time. I jumped high and kick three of them ruining their plans.

They turned panicked.

"Panic more stupid" I said.

Four left.

I high kick two of them and took the other two heads and smashed them to each other.

"Woahh!"
"Noona jjang!"
"C'mon Noona!"
"Slay them Jae In!"

They fainted. The three from before come up to me and I fight with the three of them at once.

I punched one of them. I bended down and tipped to of them and they slipped to the ground. Two of them come up to bring a wood.

I avoided and kick the wood to the ground. I pick up the wood and get up and was greeted with a punch in my face.

They kicked my stomach. I bended down get up to elbow them in their face.

"Noona!"
"Jae In!"

"Not my face!" I said and hit them with the wood and they completely unconcious.

Two of them get back up and throw a knife to nearing Dino, Vernon and Seungkwan.

"CHAN-AH"

I went infront of Dino and catch the knife earning me a slight cut on my cheek.

"HOW DARE YOU! WANTING TO HURT MY DONGSAENGS!"

I throw the knife and bullseye it hit his leg.

"Are you guys okay?"

I turmed to the boys mad they nodded. I sighed in relief.

"It's alright now. You can come out. But wait."

Six of them unconcious. I went to the one who's groaning in pain. I bended down to him and held his neck.

"Who send you here?" I asked him.

He keep quiet not wanting to tell me.

"I said who send you here?!"

I was so irritated especially when I'm on my period.