S E V E N T E E N !

I'm having an exam right now for a week but I will updated for you guys but a short one? Not that short actually. And Daebak! 190 reads? Thank you! I was shocked. Lol. 🙈

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

Everyone started to run with all their might. Lol haha.

I jogged myself but stil faster since I want to break that Minhyuk guy records. He's been smirking at me until now. I hope he tripped soon.

I jogged past everyone who's starting to walk now but hey it's not even half to one round yet. I shooked my head smiling a bit while jogging more faster.

I push myself more passing S.coups and Joshua. Their jaw dropping because I almost finish my second round. I looked at Jackson who's at the same pace as me sending me challenge eyes.

I smirked and jogged more. I jogged pass the clowns who's whining and lmao their makeup's legs are all smeared.

Yoona try to put her legs to tripped me and I did hit her legs with my legs but she tripped by her own legs. The witch shouted. Kay.

I almost finish my third round anddddd

Teneneneene
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jackson passed me. And he wins. Bye world I hate you.

Mr. Choi blow the whistles. I was second place. Jackson and I looked at our record and wow.

Jackson - 2 minutes 10 seconds

Me - 2 minutes 15 seconds

Still break that Minhyuk guy records. I look at Minhyuk's whose record are 3 minutes 30 seconds. Pft.

Me and Jackson smirked in victory. We both high fived. S.coups, Vernon, Joshua, Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Dino came up to us.

"Noona!!" The trio maknae runnibg up to me but I stopped even before they hugged me. They pouted. Ew. Dino is the only one is cute not Seungkwan and Vernon. Ew just ew.

"Wah noona jinjja daebak just now" Vernon said.

"Noona how can you can run fast like that?!" Dino gapped at me.

"But meh the way you made Yoona fall for her own trick is more daebak tbh. Gonna tell it to Woozi hyung so he can have a good laugh and is inspired to works on his song-" Seungkwan was cutted off when Jeonghan slapped his hand to Seungkwan's mouth.

The poor boy was struggling to breath until Joshua pull them off.

"T-thanks hyung" Seungkwan breath out.

"Hey you were impressive earlier" S.coups smiled at me. I nodded at him.

Jackson slung his arm around me and say something about Mr. Choi wants to show off about our achievement since we are his students.

He smiled in proud and side hugged me. Whispered something 'im proud of you baby your mine angel bla bla bla'. I nodded to every word he said.

I looked at Yoona and her minions who's coming to me, Jackson and the Seventeen boys.

"Hey bitch, you won 2nd place because you use black magic right to show my Seventeen that you are great? Hah I knew it. You thirsty bitch." She smirked.

I smirked back. "Yeah I use black magic. I use my black magic so I can ran faster and won the boys heart and guess what? I did it" I spitted fire to her.

From here I can see Vernon holding up his phone to us with amuse smiles.

"Yeah Noona did it bwekkk" Dino stuck his tounge out to Yoona.

"Aww oppa why did you take her side?" Yoona pout to Dino.

'Oh my mother fucking mother of god that was so disgusting please don't display that thing during my funeral' I gagged mentally.

"Ew why you calling her oppa he's younger than you for 3 years for god's sake!" Jeonghan said.

"You were stupid that's why you are in Junior year for three freaking years. Look at Mingyu, he even jumped class. Not like....you. Ew." Joshua sassily said rolling his eyes slowly infront Yoona to annoyed her.

I hold my laugh and holding onto Seungkwan who's holding me too for support.

Yoona balled out her fist.

"Oppa, I was great wasn't I?" Yoona flirted with S.coups.

"If you think 10 minutes for 3 round is good" S.coups coldly says. I bursted out laughing with Jackson, Seungkwan and Vernon. Yoona and her minions glared at me.

"Bitch this is not end yet. You will regret it later" Yoona flipped her hair around and walked away with his booty sways to left and right.

"Okay! Make sure you make up your legs more flawlessly!" I yelled at her. She turned and stomped but accidentally stomped on a feet one of her minions.

'Poor minions'

We laughed together with the Seventeen boys. We talked for some time when Mr. Choi said we can go to our class back.

----
(After two days)

Jackson, Hyemi and I walked home together and we arrived to Hyemis's house. We ring her house. The door opened revealing a young man.

"Oh oppa!" Hyemi said in shocked.

"Oh Hyemi! Um who are you?" The boy greeted Hyemi and looked at us asking who are we.

"We are Hyemi's friends. Just want to dropped her from school. Okay bye Hyemi and little boy" Jackson said and bid bye to Hyemi.

We walked home together while watching the people's doing. Suddenly, Jackson's phone ringing. Jackson looked at his phone seeing an unknown number.

He looked at me. I nodded at him saying he need to pick up the phone.

"He-hello?" I put my ear beside Jackson's hearing Uncle's voice.

"Uncle?" We both said in unison.

"He-help me. School." He hung up.

"Uncle!" Jackson screamed. I blankly look at his phone. Trying to processed everything out.

We looked at each other and run to our school back because we heard Uncle said something about School.

-------------------------------------------------------------

💕