F O R T Y

Sena pov

Today is the first time I attended school after two weeks. I can walked better now. A bit.. you know.

Today is the School Music Festival.

'Today is the day. I'm going to perform Syu Oppa's song. I will make it public.'

I walked a bit slow to the music room. I met Mrs Byun there.

"Mrs Byun." I greeted her and bow my head a bit as she turned around in shocked.

"Oh my god Jung Jae In! I thought you will be not perform because of your condition."

Mrs Byun said worriedly. I shooked my head smiling.

"I can't broke my promise with you don't I?"
Mrs Byun smiled.

"Can you walk properly?" I nodded.

"Yeah I can but you know." I showed her how I walk.

She chuckled and hold my arm.

"I hope you're ready for today. As you want, nobody knows that you will perform today including your boyfriend."

She wiggled her eyebrows to me teasingly as I chuckled lightly.

"I'm ready Mrs Byun. I will be performing these two songs. I gave her a recorded camera of me practicing my songs.

She watched my practice intently.

"That is so impressive!" She hugged me. I chuckle a bit.

"Thank you Mrs Byun."

"You are welcome. I owe you one Jae In-ah." She patted my back as I nodded to her.

"So I will changed into my performance dress first." I said and bow to her.

I changed into black skinny jeans and wore a black singlet tied into my jeans. Then I wore sky blue jacket outside. It's mom's.

I braided my hair and let it stay on my shoulder. I put on a light make up on. It's not like I'm going to show my face.

I put on a grey mask because the black one are too obvious it's me. I checked the surroundings and walked out of the music room.

I walked around the school festival slowly not wanting to hurt myself.

SeungCheol is preparing themself with other members. I looked around.

'Wow there's so so many people here..Will I be able to perform? What if I'm too nervous? Huh relax Min Sena you can do it!'

I do a fighting for myself.

"Min Sena fighting!" I whispered to myself softly.

----------------------------------------------------------

Suga pov

We have to attend a school festival. I heard it's a Music festival. That's why they invited us.

We're rising idol! Psh *flip hair*

We arrived the school.

"Oh! Isn't this Hyemi's school?" Jungkook beamed.