F O R T Y T H R E E

Sena pov

I wait there for more than 6 hours already. I skipped school because I want to know what will happened to the twin's surgery.

"Mrs No?"

I look at the doctor who's talking to Mrs No. I use disguise hoping I can hide myself from Song LeeYun, Mrs No.

Seeing her tears and big smile makes me relief. From that, I know the twins were saved.

I feel my hands getting wet. I touched my cheeks and smile. I didn't realized that my tears were in the verge to fall.

I received a sms.

'The twins surgery were a success'
- Dr Lee.

I smile and fix my baseball cap lower and out my hand in my hoodie pocket standing up.

"I wish you one family a happy joyful family and I'm sorry..." I said slowly.

I walkd out of the hospital. It's only 2 p.m. I sighed and decided to just sit in a cafe nearby there.

I walked there in a cafe opened my mask and that earning me a cat called. I looke around and realized mostly there's school boys skipping class of course.

I shooked my head and walked to the counter. The cashier was a girl and she looks extremely uncomfortable.

I smiled to her. She smile politely to me back.

"Hello! Welcome to the Sentital's Cafe! May I know your order?"

"Ah yes hello. I want a big cup of Caramel Chocolate Smoothie and that big ass donut over there."

I pointed to a gigantic donut across the counter. The girl turned to look and turned back nodding her head to me.

"That will be 5,050 won."

I pay her and sit on one of the vacant sit there and wait for my order.

"Ahem."

"Ahem."

"AHEM."

I glared up and saw a boy around Rocky's age. I scrunched my eyebrows. The boy's eye twitched in a sudden fear. His smirk were gone.

"What." I said not asked. Yes, that's how cruel I am.

"E-er I-I want to know is your drink tasty? Oh it's tasty? Okay that's all I want know. B-bye."

'The hell?'

I thought to myself when the boy answered his question himself. I look at him as he shuffle towards his friends who were laughing heir asses off.

I rolled my eyes and fix my baseball cap lower.

"Caramel Chocolate Smoothie and Chocolate Cream Donut!"

I heard the cashier girl called out. I stand up holding my wallet and take my orders.

I leave the cafe and walk down the streets of MyungDong sipping on my smoothie.

*ding*

'Where are you?'
-Jackson

'Out.'
-Sena

'Careful meimei.'
-Jackson

'Yea gege.'
-Sena