T H I R T Y S I X

S.coups pov

From : The handsome Coups
To : Jae In asdfghjkl 💕

Hey. Are you free tonight?

I nervously messaged Jae In. I tapped my fingers on a coffee table in our company while waiting for her to reply.

"OHH I LOVE JUNG JAE- OPPS OHH OH"

My message ringtone was Seungkwan's and Vernon's awful singing. They changed it a week ago. Istg.

I quickly fumbled opening my phone lock anticipating her replies.

To : Coups
From : Jae In asdfghjkl 💕

Yeah I'm free. Why?

I quickly replied to her. Not wanting my girl to wait for me uhuks.

To : Jae In asdfghjkl 💕
From : The handsome Coups

Great! Umm I want you to come to the usual amusement park we go tonight. Wear comfortable clothes!~ Strictly no revealing clothes! 🙅 Haha byeeeuuuu ppyeong!

I send the message smiling cheekily. Imagining she's rolling her eyes while reading my messages. Hoho.

To : Coups
From : Jae In

Okay sure Coups. See you tonight! 👀

I jumped off from my seat and do a victory dance. I should get ready now. I run to he practice room to get some help from the boys.

I opened the practice room excitedly and saw all some of the members were doing individual practice amd some are chilling.

They looked at me in confused.

"Er Hyung are okay?" Seokmin asked.

"Absolutely okay! Now where's Woozi?" I said to them in happy.

"I-in his room of course." I nodded cheerily and dash to the recording room. I slam open the door making Woozi and Joshua jumped in shocked.

I grinned widely to them but quickly replaced it with a worried face. They looked at me in horror because of my sudden changed.

"You guys need to help me." I said seriously.
"O--okay?" The both of them stuttered as Woozi turned his music record.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

I went to the agency to report about mission to Mr. Ki. I entered his room and sit on one of the chair there.

"I've found Sanha's family." I told him.

"You did?" He asked me as he looked up from his computer.

"Yes."

"Okay. I will check his family backgrounds to clear all his problems and black name list." Mr. Ki said.

"I've send them to live their lives as before. I've registered them to their schools and universities."