F O R T Y ON E

(Bold is in chinese okay?)

-----------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

Ever since the music festival last friday, everyone wants to know who's the solo girl.
Even SeungCheol were amazed. I admitted I'm a bit jealous. I mean it's like he likes another girl eventhought it's me.

But he didn't know it's me. Get it?

Mrs Byun told me a guy asked her who's the solo girl since she's the one who arranged who's going to perform.

Thanks to Mrs Byun becauseshe can keep the secret well. Very well indeed.

The boys were completely falling inlove with a singing me whom they didn't know. It's fun teasing them sometimes.

Okay maybe not sometimes. Always.

"Don't you want to audition to any companies Unnie? I love your singing."

Hyemi looked at me asking while we walked to her home. I shooked my head to her.

Yes. Hyemi knows about me being the solo girl because we accidentally bump i the girl's bathroom when I was changing my stage clothes.

Lol. Silly me. Thank god it's Hyemi. If it's some other students I can't walk home in peace right now.

She frowned at me. I looked at her signalling her to continue.

"But why?"

"Cause I have some other important things to do."

"Like what?"

"You don't understand Hyemi-ah."

"Why? I can Unnie! I'm a big girl!"

"Heh sure you are."

I teased her and since it's Monday everyone is grumpy kay?

We arrived her home.

"Thank you for sending me home Unnie."

"Sure." I ruffled her hair.

"But I think for some time you shouldn't have to send me home."

"Why?"

"Because you just recovered from a shot! You can't just walked around. Unnie, you are recovering. Oh my god I'm starting to nag at you Gosh Park Hyemi."

She ranted. I shooked my head and nodded.

"Sure Hyemi bye."

I walked away. I looked at the time. 6.54pm.

*rings*

"Hello?" I picked up my phone.

"Oh Sena-yah!"

"Uhm Oppa what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"On the road?"

"Why you-- nevermind. Send me your location now and wait for me."

"K."

I hung up before he evem hung to make him annoyed. I laughed a bit to myself. I send my location and sit on a bench nearby.

"PIN PIN!"

I looked up from my phone and saw Sungyeol Oppa's car infront of and signalling me to enter his car.

"Why did you suddenly want to see me?" I entered the car and he help me to buckled up.

"Just wait and see." He tried to smirked but failed miserably.