F I F T Y N I N E

Sena pov

I stared at the dead body infront of me. I trembled in scared. Why did I shoot.

'Did I just k-kill him?'

"Daddy!!"

Yoona screeched from the upstairs and run downstairs to her foster dad. She shook Im JaeJin's body but there's no use. He's gone.

Someone grabbed me when I was still speechless and hold the gun up to my head. I was too late to realized MyungSoo were the one who grabbed me.

I stared at my family lifelessly as they shouted in afraid that I will die. MyungSoo's arm were around my neck.

Everything was too fast in one time that when I looked at everyone, to my crews, to Mr Ki's crews, who were staring at me in horror.

Jackson tried to move and save me but he got cut off.

"One move! And she die!"

Sunggyu screamed and they pressed the gun onto my head with much forces. I can feel MyungSoo is shaking. The gun he hold up to my head is shaking.

"What do you want! Let her go!"

Eomma screamed and choked from her own tears.

"I want satisfaction." Sunggyu laughed and examined his nails.

"What satisfaction, you dick." Syu Oppa gritted through his teeth.

"Satisfaction. I want you to feel how I feel. I want you to feel how does it feel to lose someone you loved! I want all of you to suffer!" Sunggyu yelped.

"He needs help." I mumbled.

"I want her to die!" Sunggyu pointed to me.

"If I die, you'll be happy?" I asked in a low voice.

"What do you mean? Of course I would be happy!" He exclaimed.

"Appa, do you remember you and Eomma once made a couple got into a jail? What did they do?" I asked my parents calmly when in reality my heart was about to burst.

"I do. The Kim's couple. We caught them because they were caught drinking, stealing and beat their sons into a pulp. Also attempt to sell their sons." Appa explained despite our situation.

I looked over Sunggyu and felt the gun on my head were hanging loosely.

"The truth, Kim Sunggyu. The truth. What else you want." I said.

I looked over Exo members and nodded to them lightly.

They nodded back to me secretly and proceed to walked behind each Infinite members without them realized.

"Oh I'm wrong then?" Sunggyu asked as he put his left hand on his chest.

"Obviously, dumbass."

Syu Oppa retorted amd rolled his eyes causing Sunggyu to glare at him.

"Yes, for 10 fucking years." Jackson sarcastically said.

"I don't care now sign th--"

"NOW!"

I cut Sunggyu off and shouted to Exo to shoot all Infinite by their neck with a small needle to make them faint.

They faint on the spot as Btob did their job and tie them all with an electric rope to make sure they won't escape.

A police squad rush inside this house and catch all the mens that worked with Im JaeJin.

Yoona was caught also because she's been workung with Im JaeJin too. She cursed at me when she was on the way out of this house.