T H I R T Y E I G H T

Sorry for the late update (╥_╥)

My mom haven't pay for the internet and I had to delayed this update. I'm sorry.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

I walk out from the school canteen with SeungCheol's arm around my shoulder. Lately, Yoona and her minions haven't messed with me.

But I know she's planning something to get rid of me. Well who wouldn't know? I mean it's Yoona the devil psh.

"You know that I walked Hyemi home everyday right?" I told him.

"I know but can't I walk you home too?" He pouted.

"Of course you can but after I send Hyemi home. I'm worried about her safety." I worriedly said.

"Then what about your safety?" He said as I avoided his eyes.

"Well I can take care of myself. I can beat people's ass just like that."

"No cursing young lady." I pouted to him slightly.

"Today I'm going to be late because Mrs Byun wants me to help her."

I tried to hide the fact that I am actually practicing for the music festival.

"Really. Well coincidence that I have practice too with the boys later."

"Oh okay."

"But isn't Mrs Byun--"

"Oh it's my class! Bye!" I cutted him off quickly.

We arrived my class and SeungCheol hugged and kissed my head like he always do.

I bid bye to him.

"Well isn't that sweet?" I look over Yoona and her minions.

"Well yes but salty for you ha ha." I said in an annoying tone.

"But bitch, beware, he's gonna be mine in just one click." Yoona walked closer to me and clicking her fingers.

I clicked my finger infront of her and make an amused face.

"Oh wow is he yours now? No right? Still mine."

I sassily walked passed her to my sit with the trio maknaes laughing at my action making Yoona flustered.

"You should team up with Seungkwan hyung Noona haha."

"Look at the clown's face." Vernon still laughed trying to calm his ass down.

Seungkwan sassily looked at me.

"We're the sassy couple. Leave your dimple couple off." Seungkwan remarked.

Dimple couple is my otp name with SeungCheol since both of us have dimples on both cheeks.

We received our results for the monthly test the other day. I got second place in the class.

First place is Lee Hayi. She's nice. She always asked me to teach her some questions and formulas.

She looked back to me wih her jaw dropped. She mouthed "I'm first place?? Dafuq".

I laughed at her words and she still can't believe it.

When school ends, I told the boys to work hard and I went to music room. I took out Syu Oppa's music notebook and memorized all the chords.