F O U R

Sena pov

'Fucking hell, most annoying anima- I mean girl in this unfair world. I should just punched her face and make this school full of dust and cut her hair until her hair is bal-'

"Se-sena?"

I snapped my head towards the voice who call my names and saw Jackson shaking from just calling my name.

"What?" I said to him.

I can see Jackson trying to brave himself before coming towards me and patted my back while sit beside me on the bench I'm sitting in the school garden.

"It's okay Sena the clown is not worth it for you to be mad to" Jackson trying to console me.

"I'm not mad because of that. I'm just pissed with her". Jackson stared at me confused.

"Isn't pissed and mad is just the same thing? Or are you just plain stupid?" Jackson asked me. 'This douchebag', I thought to myself.

I glared at him. If it could kill him, It will kill him. Oh I wish that.

"A-ah n-no I'm the stupid one teehee" Jackson stuttered.

"But one thing for sure, I'm surprised you didn't beat her up or even throw her sarcastic comment". He said. I rolled my eyes and sigh.

"JACKSON HYUNG"
"JACKSON-AH"

"Urgh this guys" Jackson mumbled.

He got up from my side to see the guys who I assumed his friends that he said this morning.

"Why do you guys follow me?" Jackson asked them while I just looked at my phone.

'Hmm nothing interesting to me', I thought and lock off my phone.

"Hyung is she the girl that you're looking for?"

"Jackson-ah she's your sister?"

"Jinjja? Why do you guys look so different?"

"Eh?"

"She's beautiful but you- pft"

"FIRST OF ALL, yes, she's the one that I'm looking for. Yes, she's my sister. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DIFFERENT BAMBAM? what? But me what?" Jackson said.

I think he just rapped because he said too fast.

"Now Jackson why don't you introduce us to your beautiful sister?", said a guy who wears a cap.

'Beautiful huh?' Meh

"Yeah so this is my sister, Min s- ah ani Jung Jae In. She's 16 years old. So don't you dare flirt with her because I will beat you up" Jackson said and do an action with his finger at his neck pretend to slice it up.

"Hi noona! Bambam imnida!"
"I'm Jaebum. Just call me JB."
"Junior. Hye~", Says the guy with the cap just now.

(I'll just skip the other members hehe)

"Hey I'm Jae In" I introduce myself to Jackson friends.

Don't wanna to leave a bad impressions to them.