Chapter One: Awkward Situation

Hi there readers. The name's Tersiah and this is my very first NaLu story. One Night Stand Drama.

This story is under great edition. I apologize for any grammatical and spelling mistakes this story may have. Please correct me from any errors if went unnoticed by the author.

Please read and enjoy and vote if you are truly satisfied with a chapter.

And question. Don't readers at a point in time get fed up of reading the same theme NaLu stories over and over again? Well I did so I decided to spice mines up a bit. Heh if that makes sense. I'm different so..

Enjoy!

It was a radiant Monday morning in the city of Magnolia. The birds flew by, sometime stopping to rest on a branch of a tree, chirping in delight of the good weather.

Mages of different guilds and villagers walked the city, satisfied of another good day that was given to them.

Well that was for them but for Lucy, she was anything but satisfied.

The celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia, was in a pure mess this early morning. Her alarm clock rang off. The annoying ringing making her headache throb harder.

A groan of annoyance escaped her lips. She turned to her night stand where the noise maker stood, ringing like no tomorrow.

Her hand balled into a fist before it smashed against the top of the alarm clock. A sigh of relief left Lucy's mouth when the noise stopped. She was thankful her alarm clock helped wake her up everyday but the sound was annoying every single morning.

Lucy sighed again, rolling back on her cloud like bed. Ah.. she loved her bed just for that soft feeling her body gets when in contact with it.

"Why must the morning come already.." she groaned, throwing an arm over her eyes. She was going back to La La Land but stopped her idea of napping when she found something odd.

Her voice was croaked and her throat was a bit sore but that wasn't what made her eyes open. Maybe it was the human body that slept peacefully besides her on her bed.

She gave a quick turn to the person and groaned.

When did he get here? Didn't she locked her window shut last night?

Lucy pondered about it. She didn't remembered anything about last night.

Her headache worsen from the act and Lucy groaned again, rubbing her temples.

Wait..

That's why..

Cana challenged her to a drinking contest last night at the guild! She remembered herself trying to politely protest but ended up accepting her challenge.

Why Lucy why? She wouldn't accepted if she knew the hardships of a devastating hangover the next day.

Lucy remembered drinking only three half filled cups of booze then everything went blank in her memory.

She inhaled then exhaled calmly. She scanned her best friend's features while he slept. His spiky bubble gum pink hair spread across her pillows. His peacefully closed eyelids down to his small pointy nose and broad opened mouth.

Lucy caught a string of saliva running from his mouth, down to his chin and soaking her fluffy white pillow his head laid against.

His tan coloured skin. Her chocolate orbs scanned his exposed neck to his bare chest, the rest of his body hidden under the sheets.

Her eyes wondered back to his neck, the sharp, small scar on the side in full display. Only one question was in mind; where was Natsu's scarf?

Never mind that. It was probably on the.. Lucy looked up at the bed head and shook her head when it was tied onto it.