Our Plan

"G-go..ahead" Lucy stuttered "I want you to have this baby" her eyes widened at Natsu's words.

"Really Natsu, but what about the guild and..uh um.." she was lost for words. Lucy just stared at the grinning dragon slayer.

"We will inform the guild but on a later date" Natsu said "Natsu this is a very big responsibility we both have to face" the blonde said.

"The way you're saying this is like you don't want to have my baby. I mean, Luce come on what's wrong with getting pregnant for your best friend?" he asked.

Lucy groaned a reply "Everything Natsu, we're not even married!" she then face palmed herself. "And so what we're not perfect" he siad "I know that Natsu but.." Lucy sighed again.

"I can't believe just one silly mistake can cause this" she received a soft pat on her shoulder and Natsu said "It's gonna be okay Luce, I say so" Natsu smiled at her. "Well I don't think so Natsu.." Lucy mumbled.

"Come on Lucy it will" he smiled.

"I can't believe just a while ago we were both crying with regret and now we're all smiley and happy" Lucy softly chuckled at her statement "Tell me about it" Natsu agreed.

"So are you feeling better now?" he asked cautiously "Yeah, I guess so.." she replied "Great because we're gonna spend the rest of the day together" he cheered.

"Wait wha-" he cut her off "So where do you want to go or more like do? Oh we can go fishing, or no fishing if you want.." he mumbled "Well-" he cut her off again "Or we can just finish off in the park but I heard there was gonna be a bake sale today and-" she placed her finger against his lip, shutting him up.

"I think we should finish off in the par- wait!" Lucy's eyes widened "did you say bake sale? where?!" she said excitedly.

"Wow...you're really moody.." Natsu commented while he sweat dropped. Lucy ran off and he chased after her

"Hey wait for me!!!" he yelled.
.

"Lucy slow down the cake is right there it isn't going anywhere" Natsu said annoyed as the blonde greedily sucked the icing off her fingers.

"I don't know Natsu ever since I got pregnant my taste buds has gotten a whole lot better!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Is it that or you're just weird?" Natsu asked. "Look who's talking about weird" Lucy grumbled then took a fork and stabbed Natsu's slice of cake.

"Hey!" "Were you planning on eating that? I don't think so.." Lucy smiled then shoved the piece of cake in her mouth.

"You're not even going to take bites, you're just gonna shove the whole cake in your mouth" he said. Lucy glared at him while chewing the cake then swallowed.

"Oh shut up Natsu do you take bites when you're eating-NO" "Well you'll expect more from me because I'm a guy" Lucy tched at his statement.

"Oh please I can eat how I want" she said "Okay whatever, when you get fat don't call me for help" he mumbled.

"I'll exercise it off" she replied "Great joke" Natsu smirked "I wasn't joking" Lucy said. "Who ever you marry in the future probably wouldn't like what they see" Lucy laughed at him.

"Well when I do get married well that's if I get married, that person would be loving what they see. Well that's after I make this baby" Lucy rubbed her stomach and Natsu hummed.

"You're going to be so fat, instead of walking you'll be rolling" Natsu laughed at his own joke and Lucy went silent.

Lucy listened to his laughter and a smirk came on to her lips.

"Oh you're gonna regret saying that" she mumbled.

A minute later

"Okay so how are we planning everything?" Lucy asked the annoyed Natsu who face was scratched up and hair pulled.