The Next Day (The Search)

Natsu groaned and sat up on bed while rubbing his eyes. "What happened?" he asked himself then looked around, noticing that he wasn't in Lucy's apartment but in the guild's infirmary room.

He slid off bed and stood up "Lucy?.." he walked out the room while rubbing his temples, talk about a hangover.

Natsu looked around the guild and saw everyone scattered about and the ground and some on the tables. "I win.." he turned to Cana who was drinking a barrel. "You're up Natsu" she smiled at him "I'm not lying but that party was..wow..and Gray owes you 5000 jewels by the way" "Oh..yeah, have you saw Lucy?" "No, maybe she's at home, I haven't seen her this morning" "Oh..okay, tell Happy I'm by Lucy when he wakes up" "Okay..have fun.."

Natsu walked out the guild.

Levy groaned in her sleep when she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. "Mmm.." her eyes slowly opened and then she noticed something odd. This wasn't her room, nor the guild..

She then looked at the arm that was wrapped around her waist

No..

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Levy screamed jolting Gajeel awake "What the.." they sat up and looked at each other "Shrimp?" "AAHHHHHH!!!!" Gajeel blocked his ears while Levy ran out his room with the sheets around her "AHHHH!!!" he heard her scream downstairs "Do you have to be so loud?!!" he yelled.

Levy ran out the door and onto the streets "AHHH!!!" she screamed while she ran down the road with the sheets covering her. "Is that Levy the script mage?" a boy asked his mother but she just blocked his eyes.

===================

"Everyone!!" everyone's eyes popped opened and they sat up and groaned "Do you have to be so loud?" Mira groaned while holding her forehead "Has anyone seen Lucy!" Natsu yelled, Erza sat up on the table she was on "What are you talking about Natsu? wasn't she with you?" Erza groaned "No, and I checked her apartment and she wasn't there, nor is she here you guys!!" "Natsu, calm down.." "I can't!!" "She's probably out buying something or doing whatever girls do-" Natsu cut Elfman off "She only goes to the bakery store or cafés and I checked all in town, I even asked people around for her and they never saw her!!" Natsu held his head.

"You sure she isn't here?" "Nope, I've been up for 3 hours and there was no sign of her" Cana said, resting down her barrel.

"That's wierd.." Yukino said "Who last saw her!!" "Natsu can you calm down.." Makarov groaned "I can't gramps, I can't, where is she?!!" "We don't know.." "Who last saw her?!" Natsu asked "I saw her when she was sitting down with you when you were drunk" Freed said making Natsu facepalm himself "Damn it..I'm such an idiot.." "Well I saw her when she was scrubbing her dress after you puked on it" Natsu turned around to see Juvia and Gray who was shirtless as usual.

"I remembered I puked on her dress.." Natsu mumbled. "Well the last time I saw her before everything went blank was when she walked out the guild.." "She walked out?" Natsu asked and Kinana nodded.

"She probably needed fresh air" Sting said then everyone watched him. "What?" he asked "Who drew that on his face?" Lisanna asked "Have no idea but they ain't manly" Elfman folded his arms "What are you guys talking about?" he touched his forehead "Take this Sting" Rouge sighed, handing him a wet wipe "Did someone drew something on my forehead?" he asked, taking the wipe and scrubbing off whatever drawing was on his forehead.

"That's so not manly.." "Guys that's not the point! we gotta go search for Lucy now!!"

==================

"Have you seen this girl, her name is Lucy Heartfilia, the celestial wizars of-" Droy got cut off "Duh..who doesn't know who's her and no, I haven't seen her why?" "She's missing" Jet said to the brown hair girl. "Really..wow..that's not good"

"Have you seen her?" Erza asked, showing an old man a picture of Lucy. "Nope" he shook his head.

"Have you seen her lady?!" Natsu asked, shoving the picture in the woman's face "How rude" she glared at him while he glared back. "And no I haven't seen her w-" Natsu walked off on her.

Right now the guild were in town, walking all over the place asking people if they saw Lucy.

"Hey man" a fat guy turned around and saw Gray walking up to him and showing him a picture of a blonde hair girl "Have you seen her?" Gray asked "Is that the-" "Yeah yeah...the mage of Fairytail.." Gray rolled his eyes.
"No I haven't seen her.." he rubbed the back of his head "But did something happened to her or something?" "She went missing last night" "Isn't she pregnant?" "Yes she is" then Gray walked off.

The litte thirteen year old girl squealed once she saw Natsu walking around in town with a few members behind him. She smirked then ran up to him "Natsu Natsu!!" she yelled making the dragon slayer stop to look at her. "Oh..it's you..um..Chris or-" "You don't know your wife's name?!!" she yelled angrily at him.

Natsu just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"What do you want shorty?" he asked "I saw Lucy last night" she smirked. "Really?" Erza asked and the blonde nodded. "Where?" Natsu asked "What makes you think that I'm just gonna tell you without getting something in return" she fold her arms "What?" Natsu asked confused.

"You heard me boo"

Natsu looked at Erza and she looked back at him "This girl is..." "I'm right here you know!!" she shouted at them. "What do you want?" Natsu asked and she pointed at her lips "A kiss" she smiled.

Once again, the mages watched each other "Where's your parents?" Erza asked "Home and that isn't the point, I want a kiss and then I'll tell Natsu everything" "You do know that Lucy is my girlfriend and I'm deeply in love with her" "So.." Chelsea scoffed "I loved you first" "How do we know that you're not lying?" Erza asked "I wouldn't lie to you guys, especially Natsu"

Natsu looked at Erza and she nodded then walked off.

"Okay..what do you know...then I'll kiss you" Natsu said "How am I sure that you're not lying?" Chelsea asked "I promise I would" Natsu said dead serious but she didn't know he had his fingers crossed behind his back. "Okay Okay!!" she cheered jumping up and down then watch him.

"Last night I was out in the road as usual.."

Flash Back:

"I hate everything...I hate everyone.." Chelsea grumbled while kicking a trash can, walking down the road but she stopped once she heard noises coming from behind her.

"You're not gonna get away with this" Lucy said but got pushed forward while Jeffry walked behind her with his gun pointing her. "I love you too Lucy" he smiled then ruffled his hair while the two continued to walk down the road.

Jeffry then stopped and looked at Chelsea who just stood there with her back pressed against a building, she looked terrified.

He just smirked at her and pointed his gun "Ahh!!" Chelsea ducked when his shot fired at the building's glass, breaking it in pieces. "Get out of here before I kill you!" "Jeffry stop!!" Lucy yelled while holding his hand. "Shut up" he then looked at the little girl that was running for her life.

End of Flash Back:

Natsu freezed. "Jeffry has her?.." "If that's his name then yes.." Chesea nodded while rubbing her hand.

.

.

.

"Jeffry..."

"I"M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"