Damn You!!

2 Months Later...

"Hey..wake up.."

.

"Hey!!" Natsu's eyes opened and there he saw Lucy sitting on him. "What?" he groaned "Natsu guess what happened!" "Do you have to yell...what happened?" he asked "There I was walking to go in the fridge and there were no cake..not even a slice" Natsu groaned "You always forget, remember you ate it the day before yesterday.."

"Really?.." she asked "Yes Lucy..now can I rest.." he closed his eyes, ignoring that she was sitting on him which was uncomfortable. "But Natsu..I'm hungry..there's nothing to eat..we're starving.." she rubbed her big stomach while pouting at him. "What am I suppose to do, it's late in the night.." "There should be a bakery store open somewhere" Natsu's eyes opened wide "No" he said "That mission had me exhausted ever since and now that I'm here trying to relax, I'm not going anywhere"

Lucy gasped "But-" "But nothing.." he said "I.." she looked down "B-but I.." Natsu opened one eye and looked at her. She was covering her face "I'm sorry.." she cried in the palm of her hand and Natsu quickly sat up. "What's wrong now.." he asked then removed her hand. She turned her face, avoiding his gaze.
"Okay okay fine I'll go buy you cake but don't go crying Luce please" he sighed but Lucy quickly grabbed his hand when he held her waist wanting her to get off him "Yes?" Natsu smiled, hoping the blonde was gonna change her mind "And bring some chips too" his smile dropped.

He groaned "Fine..but I'm getting a massage after" "Thank you..." she leaned down and kissed his nose, coming off him so he can go.

"Stupid cravings..damn you.." he mumbled then jumped out the window.

.

.

While Natsu was walking the streets during the late hour looking for a bakery for his hungry friend someone called out for him. He turned and looked at the approaching female "Yeah" he asked boredly when the girl approached him. "Oh I'm such a big fan, you're Natsu Dragneel the fire dragon in Fairytail!!"
"Shh..it's late..and yes I am why" "Oh I'm your biggest fan, the name's Chelsea" she put out her hand for a shake with a big smile on her face. "I'm Natsu" he shook her hand and she squealed. "Natsu shook my hand!!" she jumped up and down. "What are you doing out here in the streets? it's late and you should be at home" "Oh I'm going home as soon as I have your signature on my book" she opened the book she was holding  and gave him a pen. "Right here" she pointed in the middle of a page.

"Okay fine.." he quickly signed his name and gave the squealing blonde her pen back. "Thank you Natsu Dragneel..and say, what are you doing out here late at night?" her blue eyes watched his.

"Oh..just walking around looking for a open bakery" "Open bakery? but they are all closed, don't you see the hour?" "Oh I know...but I will still look around.." he sighed. Chelsea looked at him "You look tired.." she said "I am...glad you noticed.." "Oh! and is it true?!" "Shh...what's true?" he asked "That you and Lucy are gonna have a baby?" she said with a big pout on her face.

"Oh..well yeah" "Oh.." she looked down "I always wanted to be the one to have your children.." she muttered "Hold on...how old are you?" "Thirteen.." "I guessed so..anyways have to go" he walked off "Where do you live babe?" she asked but he just ignored her and walked on.
Ask your mother..

=============

Natsu jumped and sat on the window sill, a bag in his hand. Lucky thing there was a supermarket open but sad thing was..they didn't had any cake, a big old fat man took the last one but he still got her the chips she wanted.

He looked around when he noticed the blonde wasn't on her bed. "Lucy" he entered and walked in her apartment. Where was that blonde? He stopped when he heard water splashing in the bathroom followed by a cough. "Lucy's drowning!!" he ran to the bathroom and shifted the curtain to see Lucy bathing herself in the tub.

She looked in his direction and gasped. "Natsu!" he quickly ran out but lucky he never received the shampoo bottle Lucy threw at him.

.

"I'm sorry, I thought you was drowning, I heard you coughing" Natsu said with raised hands. "Oh really?" she raised a brow "Anyways.." she shook her head "You got the stuff?" "I got you chips but there wasn't no cake" "Oh...well okay..there's always tomorrow right?" she smiled.

"You're not angry?" he asked looking confused.

"Na..you already been through alot tonight, plus you're tired so..just lay on your belly I'll be back" she walked out the room "Where are you going?" "For oil, just lay down I'll be back" he looked confused but then he remembered he told her he wanted a massage.

"Yay.." he whispered then layed down on his stomach.

Lucy came back then looked at him. "Why is your vest on? take it off" she said while walking towards him. "Oh..yeah..I forgot.." he sat up and quickly stripped out off his vest and threw it on the floor and returned to his position.

Lucy got up on the bed and sat on his lower back, opening the bottle and throwing a little bit of oil in one hand before she closed the bottle and threw it on the bed. She rubbed her hands together before she placed them on his back.

"Finally...finally I get a massage..my back have been hurting me ever since.." Natsu whispered, closing his eyes while he got his back rubbed.

"Ahh...that's good..." he whispered when she traced his spine before going to his shoulders. "You're really good at this..." he mumbled "Yeah..I guess so.." Lucy said. Natsu sighed "It feels so good.." her eyes widened.

"Natsu um...can you..shut up?" "Why.." he groaned when she touched the spot thats been aching. "It's sounding like...um.." "Sounding like what?" he raised a brow while he sighed again. "Um..er.." "But it feels so good..please don't stop" he deciding to play along since he knew whats been bothering her.
"Umm.." she continued with a heavy blush on her face. "That's it jus-" "Shut up!" she closed her eyes tight while continuing. "What's the matter?" he smirked "Just stop..please.." she whispered.

"How could I stop when your hands feels so good on my-" "I'm done!" she came off him and ran out the room. Natsu sat up while laughing "What's wrong?" he asked "You're a pervert.." he heard her whined.