Welcome to the World...

The door was kicked opened and the fire dragon slayer rushed in his home. "Lucy!" Natsu called, ready to run up the stairs but stopped when he heard her groan from in the living room.

"Na...Natsu.." Lucy groaned, groaning when she felt the intense pain of child birth. "Natsu!!" "I'm coming!" Natsu quickly rushed to his wife's side who layed on the couch, clutching her stomach. "Luce...Luce..I'm right here.." he panted, holding her left hand. "I...I can't...I got to...m-make this baby now.." Lucy cried, falling back on the couch once again.

"You.." Natsu's eyes widened.

"I still d-don't understand...I-I'm only 8 months.." she groaned, giving out another pained cry which frightened her husband. "Lucy..I ..everyone in the guild is about to come just hang on a little-" she stood up and gripped on to his collar "Do you understand the pain I have to fucking go through!!! I can't wait!" she snapped at him.

"Luce..you can't-" "This baby needs out dammit are you going to help me or not!!!" she yelled, glaring daggers at him. "T-too-" "Argh!!!" she fell back down on the couch "W-we...oh my god..it hurts so much!" Lucy cried.

Natsu quickly stood up and looked around the place. "Come on, you're not comfortable here" he picked her up bridal style and rushed out the living room with her. "N-natsu..where are we..g-going.." Lucy sobbed.

"To our room, come on" he rushed up the stairs with her bawling in pain. He kicked open their room door and walked towards their bed, resting her in the middle, letting her head rest on a soft pillow.

"Natsu.." she looked at him with teary eyes as the male walked around the room in a total panic. "Okay okay now what to do what to do.." he clutched his cheek then his eyes came in contact with blankets "Blankets...yes!" he rushed towards it but stopped when his wife groaned "Natsu b-bring...blankets a cloth and a..bowl...filled with water-NOW!!!"

"O-okay!" he quickly rushed out the room and ran down the stairs. "Natsu!" a voice called and he looked behind him, there was Gray, Cana and Makarov "Where are the others?!" Natsu asked "Most are at home but I told Happy to go get them, now where is Lucy?" Makarov asked.

"She's upstairs!" "Oka-" when they was about to go upstairs, Natsu stopped them "No, Cana you go, you two stay here" "But why?" Gray asked annoyed "I'm not allowing you two in my room, she's pregnant and about to give birth you guys can't see that, she's my wife"

"Oh.." "Good point but do you need help in any-" "NATSU I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!" a scream came from upstairs "Oh no oh no...Cana come with me!" the two ran upstairs leaving both Gray and their guild master.

.

"Lucy" Cana ran in the room and went by Lucy's side then Natsu came in after with cloths and bowls, closing the door behind him. "I got it!" "Lucy just breathe okay.." Cana said to the panting woman then turned to Natsu "Fill the bowls with warm water, I'll help take Lucy's clothes off" "Wait..what?" he asked "Oh you know what mean, now go!!" "Okay!"

Natsu opened the door with a bowl and closed it while Cana helped prepared Lucy.

.

"I'm here, where is Lucy!" Juvia panted, holding her son's hand. "Me too, where is Lucy I can help" Wendy said, holding Carla in her arms. "Oh she's upstairs with Cana and Natsu" Gray said "Okay, Storm stay with your father mummy will be right back!" "I'm right behind you!" Mira yelled, following Juvia with the rest of the girls.

"Finally I can see how child birth looks like!" Erza said excited with stars in her eyes.

"Me too since I'm..you know" Evergreen said, rubbing her flat stomach and Lisanna gasped "Really?" "Y-" Elfman cut Evergeen off "Ever isn't pregnant" "Oh.." Lisanna pouted "Way to spoil the mood you big jerk"