Bachelor's Party (Part Two)

"Natsu can you stop?!" Gray said annoyed to the groaning guys. "I hate..pplk transportation.." Natsu whispered, covering his mouth "Tell me about it.." Gajeel groaned. "Don't worry we're almost there.." Laxus whispered, trying his best not to puke himself. "Now that's a man" Elfman smiled

"Shut up Elfman"

"Damn, I feel sorry for Freed, he really wanted to come.." Bixlow said "But I didn't invited him so.." Gray said wih the fold of his arms. "Anyways..where are we going again?" Elfman asked annoyed. "Prepare boys.." Gray smirked "We're going to the.."

"Strip club.."

All their eyes widened. "Woho! you know how to party!" Bixlow cheered.

======

"So what are we really doing guys?" Mira asked annoyed as she stared at the girls who were drinking sodas. "I don't know what we're really doing myself" Lucy mumbled. "Come on guys, we're supposed to be having fun! not sitting around drinkiing sodas like nerds!" "But I don't really have a problem" Juvia said amking Mira watch her.

"Juvia this night is all about fun" "But..I am having fun.." "This is your kind of fun?" Mira asked with raised brows. "Yeah..you know..spending some time with you guys..that's al the fun I need" Mira sat back down on the chair while folding her arms. "Worse bachelor's party ever.." she grumbled.

Levy watched Lisanna, Lisanna watched Erza and Erza watched Lucy.

"Okay fine.." Juvia said, standing up making the girls watch her "Mira..what's your kind of fun?" Mira smirked.

======

"I don't know about this.." Natsu mumbled, standing outside of a strip club, hearing the music booming from inside. "Me neither.." Elfman said with fold arms. Gray glared at them "What's wrong now you guys?" he asked, stopping to look at them. "I mean..I have a girlfriend..and a baby.." Natsu mumbled making Gray roll his eyes "Natsu, we're just going in to have fun not to have sex with every stripper in there.." he scoffed.

"I don't know about you guys but I want a lapdance" Bixlow smirked.

"It's been a while since I last came to one of these places.." Laxus mumbled, standing besides Gajeel. "Hehe, I'm going in" Gajeel said, walkimg towards the entrance "Me too, wait up, come on you guys" Gray said, running behind Gajeel. "Come on Laxus, let's go" Bixlow said, walking after the two with Laxus who rubbed behind his head.

Natsu and Elfman looked at each other "It's now or never.." they said in unison before they slowly walked behind the boys.

All the guys' eyes widened once they were inside the club. There were half naked girls swinging and grinding on poles, naked girls walking all over the place with trays in their hands, topless girls only wearing thongs giving men lapdances...Girls..naked girls everywhere...

Gray smirked along with Gajeel and Bixlow. "Gray you have a pregnant fiancé who you're about to marry tomorrow morning" Natsu said, glaring at the male infront of him. "Natsu..this my bachelor's party, chill out dude" he walked towards an empty table, followed by the guys. Natsu bit his lip nervously before he followed them. "Lucy please forgive me for entering this place.." he whispered to himself over the loud music.

========

"Natsu please forgive me for entering this place.." Lucy whispered, looking around the strip club. "Mira..I'm not sure.." Juvia mumbled, awkwardly looking around the place, seeing the half naked men dance all over stage and on tables, wearing either shorts or thongs. "I think I'm gonna be sick" "But wasn't you the one who asked what's my kind of fun?" Mira asked Juvia.

"Sis I think you're drunk" Lisanna said "Nonsense.." Mira chuckled then smirked at a man coming their way holding a tray. She pulled him close to whisper in his ear "Keep up the good work hot stuff.." he smirked at her before walking off, receiving a slap on his butt.

All the girls looked at Mira.

"What? I'm just having fun, you do too Juvia" "I don't think this is a right place for a pregnant woman" Juvia mumbled, holding her stomach. "I agree" Levy said. "Would you rather go back to that boring store and drink sodas? or have a little enjoyment here?" Mira asked with a pout and Juvia looked down before sighing "Okay fine but we're not staying here for long" the blue hair beauty said.

"Yeah yeah..come on..look an empty table" Mira grabbed Juvia's hand and quickly walked with her, the girls following.

=======

"Wow.." was all the boys could of say as they stared at the half naked girl dancing on their table. "You're doing great.." Bixlow said, taking a bill out his pocket and throwing it on the table. "Damn.." Gray said then received a slap on his arm. He glared at Natsu while Natsu glared back at him. "What is it you moron?" Gray asked, rubbing his arm. "I'm just disappointed in you" "You know I'm just having fun right? and you're spoiling my fun" Gray said.

"Well I'm sorry..I thought that I was being a good friend" Natsu said, folding his arms and looking away. The blonde that was dancing on the table, leaned down and held Natsu's face, making him turn to face her "Why so angry.." the blonde asked, trying to be seductive for Natsu's opinion.

"I'm not angry.." Natsu said "You sure...because if you want a lap dance..I can deffinately give you one.." she whispered and his eyes widened. "Yeah! that's what he needs!" Gray clapped and Natsu glared at him. "That'll be a fifty..but for a handsome man like you.." she sat on Natsu's lap "You'll deffinately get yours free.." she whispered in his ear. "I..I don't think this is a good ide-" she placed her finger on his lip "Just relax handsome one.."

Natsu looked at the boys for help but realized they were in the same situation like him. "Dammit" Natsu groaned.

======

"Woow!" Mira yelled with the rest of the girls, watching as the guy made his way off stage waving. "Wow...strippers probably have alot of fun.." Levy whispered "You're telling me.." Juvia said annoyed, still holding her stomach.

"What's wrong? are you not having fun?" Lucy asked, worriedly. "Does it look like I'm having fun?" Juvia sighed "Can you walk with me outside Lucy?" Juvia asked "Sure.." she nodded then they both walked away together, through the sweaty crowd.

To Be Continued

Okay that's part two for ya and I've ran out of ideas..what should I put next? Tell me please!

Peace!