Innocent Storm

"Mmm.." "He's waking up" Storm heard a voice said before his eyes slowly opened. He squinted at a pink hair person before rubbing his eyes. "What happened?" Storm asked "You got knocked out son" Gray said, who sat besides him "You feeling better?" his father asked.

"Oh.." Storm slowly sat up and looked around the place "I'm in my room.." "Yeah, you've been knocked out for some hours so I took you back home" "Where's mom?" "Downstairs cooking dinner" "Oh.." Gray stood up and showed a small smile. He picked up the lass of water on the nightstand and gave his son it.

"Drink some water" Storm took the cup and started taking large gulps of water. He drank till the cup was empty and rest it bac on the night stand "Wow you were really thirsty"

Storm's eyes then widened "What about my fish?! where is it?!"

"Hey hey calm down..Juvia's making a meal out of it" "But why..it's my fish..my fat fat delicious fish" Storm groaned before falling back on his bed. "You guys are mean.." Gray raised a brow at him before shaking his head. "Anyways...dinner will be ready in 10 okay" "I'm not being your friend"

Gray sighed with the roll of his eyes "Okay then.." he walked out the room, closing the door shut.

.

"Guys dinner's ready! I hope you guys like it! it's my new recipe!" Juvia squealed, running to the table and sitting on a chair "Guys...dinner.." she sang but her voice just echoed "Guys" Juvia said.

There standing behind the wall was Gray and Storm "Oh no not the new recipe.." they said in unison with disgusted faces. "Last time I took a bite out of that, I cried while vomitting" "Me too" they looked at each other and gulped.

"Guys.." Juvia sang again and then they both walked in to the dining room. "Hey Juvia.." "Hey mummy.." "What took you two so long?" Juvia asked. "Oh nothing.." the said in unison, taking their seats. "Oh this is my new recipe, I call it Juvia's Fish" "Juvia's fish huh.." Storm mumbled, looking down at his plate.

There layed cut up pieces of fish smothered with red thick sauce. "Oh.." "Well what are you guys waiting for, dig in" Juvia smiled, looking at her husband.

"Come on, you don't want the food to get cold now do you?" she smiled "Oh...n-no honey..um.." Gray looked at the fish and gulped. "Come on, eat, want me to feed you?" Juvia asked "No thank you" Gray held up a fork and stabbed a piece of fish with it. He sniffed it and looked at Juvia "Come on now...eat"

"O-okay.."

In one quick move, Gray stuffed it in his mouth. "Mmm.." he said, giving Juvia a thumbs up. "Gray-sama you have to chew" Juvia said "Oh.." Gray looked at the frightened Storm then back at Juvia.

He started chewing "Mmm.." he hummed, giving off a pained expression "How does it taste?" Juvia asked, excitedly. "Great.." Gray gave her another thumbs up. "Really?! yay!" Juvia stood up "I'm coming back" she said before dashing out the dining room.

Gray looked at her retreating figure, spitting out the food in his palm "Yuck" he said "You got the bags dad?" Storm asked "You know it" Gray took out two medium sized black bags out is pocket and hand Storm one "Hide it you don't want your mother to see" "Okay"

Gray took a forkfull of another fish thing and put it in the bag. "She's coming I'm hearing footsteps" Storm whispered, hiding his bag. "Okay" Juvia walked back in the dining room with a big smile on her face. "Okay, now let's continue eating" said Juvia.

"Oh no" Storm groaned "What?" his mother asked, taking her seat. "Oh nothing..just my um.." Storm looked at his father for help. "Oh well Storm has been complaining about his stomach" Gray lied "Really, you okay?" Juvia asked "NO so I should go to my room now" Storm stood up "You wouldn't want to hurt your mother's feelings right Storm, so why don't you sit and finish your food before going to your room" Gray smiled, not wanting to be left alone.

"But!" "No buts" Storm sighed, sitting back down.

He gave his father an annoyed look and Gray smiled. "Awe thanks guys.." Juvia smiled, taking up a piece of fish and shoving it in her mouth.

Wow...

"Mm.." Juvia said, also showing a pained expression. She couldn't help but spit it out on her plate "WO!" she took a napkin and tried scrubbing the taste off her tongue.

Storm and Gray looked at her surprised.

"How can you guys eat that, Gray-sama I thought you said it tasted great...that was a lie" she took a glass of water and gulped it down. "I think the fish wasn't good before you cooked it" "Don't blame my fish it was mom's cooking" Storm defended.

"What?"

"No no Juvia...he's lying" Gray chuckled nervously. "My cooking is bad?" Storm nodded "Your new recipes are bad so don't make them ever again" "Storm" Gray glared "Okay okay fine fine.."

"Oh..I never knew you guys hated my new recipes so much so it's better you eat junk or whatever for dinner" she stood up and walked out the dining room "But Juvia" Gray said but she was already out of eye sight.

"You see, you got mom sad" Storm said "It was you" Gray glared.

"Oh.." Gray stood up "But you know when mom is sad she doesn't like to talk" "I'll make her talk or probably scre-" Gray cut himself off, a blush on his cheeks.

"Scream? how will that help her daddy?" Storm asked. Gray looked at him "You hungry?" "Not really.." "Then go to bed" "But it's still early.." Storm whined "Go..to bed.."

Storm sighed, standing up and walking out the dining room, annoyed.

"Fine.."

.

The door slowly opened and Gray walked inside the room, closing the door behind him. "Hey" he said "Hey.." Juvia said, looking outside the window. "Look I'm sorry, sorry for lying to you, truth is your food is terrible but not all of it" Gray admitted.

"Gee thanks.." Juvia mumbled, still looking out the window "I'm really sorry" "I heard you the first time" "And..I want to make it up to you" "What?" Juvia turned to him "I want to make it up to you" Gray repeated, walking up to her and standing face to face with her.

"How?" Juvia asked/whispered.

Gray smiled before leaning in and kissing her. Juvia smiled through the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled away quickly "But our son.." "He's sleeping" "Oh okay.." she whispered before capturing his lips again.

They pulled away and Gray ripped her top apart "You don't have to make all that noise though" "Sorry.." he whispered and started taking off the rest of her clothing till she was fully naked in front of him.

"Don't wake Storm.." Gray whispered, taking her hand and guiding her to their bed.

31 minutes later..

Strom was busy looking at comics, bored as ever "Why dad wants me to sleep so early.." he grumbled under his breath then looked at his door and back at his comic.

"Gray-sama..." his ears perked up and he looked at his door again.

"Was that mom?" he asked before his belly grumbled "I'm hungry.." he got off bed and stretched "Dad wouldn't have a problem with me getting a snack" he walked to his door and slowly opened it, careful not to make noise.

"Yes.." he slowly walked out his room and tiptoed, pass his parents' room but stopped when he heard the odd noise again. He looked under their door and saw darkness. "Mom must have been having nightmares again" Storm whispered, walking to the door and opening it silently.

"Mom are you-"

Storm paused at the scene before him. Gray stood up quickly, wiping his mouth "Storm?!" Juvia gasped, taking off the blindfold. "Storm?!" Storm just stared before falling on the ground, totally KO ed.

"Oh no.." "We're bad parents.."