My Emotional Wife

"Lucy!" "D2on't call me!" Natsu groaned, continuing to run after his wife. "Lucy Dragneel!!"

When Natsu called her name, Lucy couldn't help but smile. She looked behind her and saw Natsu running up to her. "You can't catch me!" Lucy laughed, continuing to run.

Natsu panted "How old are we?!"

He continued chasing her "Geez, since when did you get so fast?!" "I don't know but I like it!" Lucy yelled, taking a left. Natsu sighed, taking a left as well. "Come on slow poke!" Lucy chuckled, running across the road and disappearing in the crowd of people. Natsu stopped to take a breath before he ran in her direction into the crowd, sniffing for her scent.

"Lucy!" he looked around, it was had sniffing for her scent when all he smell was alcohol and smoke.

"Wohoo! wait..is that?" a voice asked behind Natsu and he rolled his eyes in annoyance. He turned and there she saw two blondes, more like sisters. "Well if it isn't Natsu Dragneel" Serena said with a smirk and talk for Chelsea, she looked different.

The two sisters walked up to him.

"Hello Natsu" Chelsea said, sipping her drink. They were both dressed in short blue dresses and wore black heels. "Have you two seen Lucy?" Natsu asked annoyed. "Yeah, she ran pass us just some seconds ago laughing like she's going insane" Serena chuckled while crossing her arm. "Oh yeah and today is my sister's birthday, she turned 18 today" Serena said, hugging Chelsea who blushed.

"Oh well happy birthday wierdo, anyways, I gotta go" Natsu ruffled Chelsea's hair before running off.

"So.." Serena looked at Chelsea "Are you still in love with fire ball there?" Serena smirked "Sort of but he have a wife and kid now so..I guess I gotta move on with my life then" Chelsea sighed but received a pat on her shoulder from her sister.

"Don't worry sis, there are alot of sexy fishes in the sea"

Chelsea softly smile.

.

"Lucy!" Natsu stopped to pant. "Damn, where is that blonde?" Natsu asked himself, wiping sweat off his face. He looked left and right and sniffed for her scent. "Lucy!!" Natsu screamed then took a right.

He stopped running and decided to walk.

"And she say I'm childish.." he mumbled under his breath. He crossed his arms and continued walking his way.

"Lucy Dragneel...come out come out where ever you are.." Natsu sang, walking in an alley way, it was getting really late and still he couldn't find his playful wife. "Lucy.." Natsu groaned, kicking stones.

"Lucy..Lucy...Lucy..." Natsu whispered then looked up at the sky "Where are you?..."

.

Lucy walked down a road while folding her arms. She was lost and needed help finding her way home. She was tired and sweaty and hungry. "Why did I even bother playing cat aand mouse with Natsu, he didn't even find me.." Lucy sighed then she stepped on a piece of glass onthe ground and her eyes widened.

"Ow ow ow!" Lucy groaned, holding on to her foot while jumping on the other. She hopped her way to a bench and sat down on it, looking at her bloody foot. "Damn, I'm such an idiot for not wearing any shoes.." Lucy said, taking out the piece of glass out her foot and groaning in pain.

She sighed, watching as a little stream of blood ran down her foot. "Oh my, are you okay maam?" a voice asked and Lucy turned to her right to see Jenny. "Jenny?" "Lucy?" Jenny smiled, sitting down besides her "What are you doing here all alone?" Jenny asked, taking something out of her purse.

"Oh..just walking around.." "With no shoes?" "Yip" Lucy nodded "So how's the baby?" Jenny asked "Oh Nashi? she's going fine, how are the twins?" Lucy asked and Jenny looked away.

"What's wrong?"

"They...passed away.."