Curious Erza

"Hm.." Erza hummed while looking around in the guild. Both Gray and Juvia got confused by Erza's actions "What's wrong Erza?" Juvia asked. "I wonder why both Natsu and Lucy never came to the guild today" Erza said. "Maybe they didn't feel so good..I don't know" Gray mumbled.

"But how come Happy came and not Natsu?" the red hair questioned "I have no idea" Gray picked up his drink and sipped it.

"Maybe something came up..you never know" Juvia said "Probably.." Erza mumbled. "Hey guys" Wendy said with a smile as she and her exceed, Carla, approached the three.

"Hey Wendy" the group greeted as Wendy sat down besides Erza and placed Carla on top the table. The white hair cat turned to her right when she heard the flapping of wings and she moaned "Oh no..here he comes again"

"Carla!!" Happy screamed from away before landing on the table besides her. He stood up and presented her the fish he held.

"Here, I bought this for you" Happy smiled. " I eat no such thing" Carla replied stubbornly making Happy pout "Awe.." he dropped his head low.

"Say Happy, what happened to flame fart, how come he isn't here at the guild with you?" Gray asked "Oh Natsu said he wasn't feeling too good and I can go on to the guild without him" Happy replied.

"Oh" everyone said "What about Lucy?" Erza questioned "Oh I don't know I never went by her apartment this morning" the cat mumbled.

"Hm.." Erza stood up from her seat and cracked her knuckles "Where are you going Erza?" Gray asked "To check up on both our comrades" Erza announced.

"Want us to come with?" Wendy asked "No it's okay, I'll be back in a short while" then Erza walked away from them and towards the guild's entrance.

Gray suddenly gulped "If Erza finds out they're in big trouble.." he whispered to himself but Juvia heard. "What are you talking about dear?" Juvia asked "Oh.." he smiled at her "Nothing" he gave her a side hug and hoped that was enough to make her forget. And it worked. Juvia melted into a puddle of water.

.

"Lucy open up!" Erza shouted while knocking on the celestial mage's door. "Lucy!" she repeated, knocking harder. She stopped and hummed "Hmm.." she backed away from the door and looked up at the blonde's opened window.

With a big jump, Erza found herself on the window sill. She pushed herself off and entered the apartment.

Erza looked around in the bedroom and saw no Lucy. "Lucy?" she called out looking at the made up bed and clean apartment. "Hmm" Erza continued to search the apartment, she checked the bathroom, the living room and the kitchen and there were no sign of her friend.

"She isn't home" Erza got the point.
.

"Natsu!" Erza yelled while knocking on the dragon slayer's front door. It's been a while she waited on his reply so she got fed up. "Natsu I'm coming in" she warned and turned the door knob. The door was unlocked so she smiled.

She entered the home and asked "Natsu, you there?" Erza called out while observing the state Natsu kept his home.

"This house is a mess.." she said to herself, looking at the scattered food everywhere. "What's that chilli?" she asked then shook her head. She walked towards the bedroom.

"A day I will let that guy to clean his junk.." she reached her destination and pushed open the bedroom's door. There she saw..

Absolutely no Natsu.

"Damn it!" she hit the wall with her fist "Sick? I know realize..Natsu hardly gets sick" her stomach then growled from lack of sweetness and Erza said"I'm starve.."

She walked out the room and towards the exit of his house, thinking.

"I know, a slice of strawberry cake would do and I heard that they're having a bake sale today" her eyes turned into diamonds as she made her way to the direction of the bakery shop.

"Kapow!"