You're In Love~ (2)

"Daddy, mummy!" a voice called and both Natsu and Lucy looked at their daughter who ran towards them, pulling a boy behind her. "What's up-" "This is Jason" Nashi smiled, showing off the shy looking boy who slightly waved at them.

"H-hello..I'm Jason" he said lowly, scratching his head "Hello Jason, are you here for Nashi's birthday party?" he nodded and Natsu smiled "Nice to meet you Jase" "It's Jason Natsu, why do you always pronounce people's name wrong" "Oh..oh yeah.."

"He's 7 mummy, and I'm 6 isn't that amazing?!" Nashi exclaimed, jumping up and down "Oh yeah and he made cookies for me, I ate all though because it was really great!!"

"Really, that's great hunny.." Lucy smiled, ruffling both her and Jason's hair "Now have fun you crazy kids.." "Yay! mummy, can we go to the park, I promise we'll be back in the next hour" "Hmm..." Lucy looked at Natsu before looking back at Nashi "You'll only go if you go with a big person-" "Then I can go with Aunt Juvia, she'll even bring Storm if she wants to or whatever, let's go-" "Wait!"

Nashi stopped "What?" she asked, giving out a sigh "Juvia!" Lucy yelled over the music "Yeah?!" a voice asked before they saw the blue hair mage quickly walking up to them.

"What's up Lucy?" "Well Nashi wants to go with the park withthis little fellow here but I want her to go with a grown up, will you go?" Juvia looked at Nashi then at Jason "Sure" she smiled.

"Yay, let's go Jason!" Nashi cheered, grabbing the boy's hand and running off with him "Hey, walk, I have to catch up to you...and where is Storm?!" "Oh, he's right there sitting in the corner" Natsu mumbled, pointing at the corner of the guild to see Storm there, playing with a pink balloon in his hands.

"Storm, come on you're coming along with me-" he cut his mother off "Just leave me alone" he said, continuing to play with the balloon.

"What's wrong?" Juvia asked "Go on ahead with Nashi mummy..I'll be fine" "Oh...do you want-" "Just go.." Juvia looked at him before sighing and walking away, towards Nashi and the new boy.

.

"How can she do this to me...I've been her best friend all these years and she...she likes another boy" Storm grumbled, glaring at the pink balloon infront of him before he threw it on the floor and stomp on it, popping it.

"I'm so angry!" the little boy yelled, stomping out of the guild.

"I can't take this no longer, I'm gonna spy on Nashi and her little... boyfriend..." he growled.

.

Storm stomped all the way to the park and walked in the entrance, looking around the place for the pink hair heart breaker, the stupid boy and his mother. "Where are you Nashi Dragneel..." he groaned but stopped when he saw her a distant away, playing with Jason's hair.

Storm clenched his fists and walked dangerously slow towards them.

"Wow..you're hair is really soft.." Nashi whispered, amazed. "Yeah...I think.." Jason chuckled, pulling away to smile at her "You got a little bit of ice cream on your chin..." Jason whispered, wiping the little dot of pink ice cream off her chin.

"Uh..thank you" Nashi blushed.

"Hey you two, I brought some hotdogs, be right back, I'm gonna go get something okay" Juvia said, giving them both a hotdog in their hand before walking away "Okay" they said in unison, looking at each other and giggling.

"You're beautiful" Jason smiled "Really? you're beautifuller...well if that's a word.." he chuckled at her but stopped when he heard someone cleared their throat.

Both of them turned to the person and gasped. "Storm what are you-" "Shut up Nashi" Storm said, walking up to them and taking a seat infront of the two. "I'm sorry do you mind.." Storm said, snatching the hotdog from both their hands "Hey!" Nashi yelled "Hey what...this!" he squashed the two hotdogs together and rolled it up in a ball.

"Storm?!" "Um.." Jason said "Shut it you.." Storm glared, throwing the rolled up hotdog behind him and folding his arms.

"Storm what is wrong with you?!" Nashi stood up and asked "What is wrong with you!" Storm yelled, standing up as well. "You guys what's-" "I said shut up!" Storm yelled at Jason "Don't talk to him like that Storm!!" Nashi defended. "Do you even know how I felt today! I was so angry you just forgot me and left me for this boy here!"

"What?!"

"You heard me idiot, you know I will never betray you like that Nashi!!"

Nashi just stared at him, biting her lips.

"I never betrayed you I just like making friends okay-" "You're a liar!!" "Hey what's going on here?!" Juvia asked, walking up to them "Storm is acting like a big jerk because I made a new friend!" "You're the big jerk you pink hair freak!" "Storm!!" Storm looked at his mother then at Nashi, pointing his finger at her.

"I hate you....don't ever talk to me again you hear-" "Storm I had enough of this, how did you even got here?" Juvia asked confused.

"Fine....if you don't want to be my friend any more..just leave me alone!!" Nashi yelled "Fine!! and I was gonna give you this so just have it!"

Storm took out a small pink box and threw it hard on the table, chocolate spilling up and hitting Nashi on her face.

"Wh-whuh.." "Storm that's enough come here!" Juvia held his shoulders but Storm rolled his eyes.

"She deserved it, I hate her!" Storm yelled, walking away with his mother.

"Nashi.." Jason asked, looking at the pink hair girl besides him "Are you?" "Just leave me alone.." Nashi whispered, running away from him "Wait...Nashi!"

.

"Storm what was that all about?! how could you say all those hurtful things to Nashi, it was her birthday" Juvia said, glaring down at her son. "I don't care.." Storm fold his arms and looked the other way. "And she's running away.." "What?"

Juvia turned to the table where she left Nashi and gasped. "Where is..." she then saw a little girl running into the bushes. "Nashi no!" Juvia panicked, running after the birthday girl.

"Stay there Storm!"

Storm sighed, rolling his eyes. "I hate girls..."