GaLe (2)

The pic is so cute, don't you agree?

"Gajeel haha.." Levy giggled while the dragon slayer continued to walk forward, pulling her little arm. "Come oooonnn.." she heard him slur, well what she thought was a slur. She didn't really know, she was a bit drunk and her vision was quite burry but she knew she was with Gajeel.

"Gajeel it's..it's close to midnight and we've been walking forr...forr.." Levy turned to her right, watching two blurry figures sitting on what looked like a bench, looking up at the sky.

"Joe I really love you.." the woman whispered but Levy heard.

"I love you too Anna.." the man besides the woman said, intertwining their fingers, both watching the moon. "It's so romantic..."

"Awe..." Levy looked at the figures with adoration in her eyes before she turned front to Gajeel. "Gajeel.." "Mm" "Isn't..love, amazing?" she asked and he hummed an answer. "Well yeah if you say so.." he mumbled and Levy sighed. "I wish I can find love.." she mumbled and Gajeel stopped, causing her to stop as well.

"What?" he asked "It's been too long you know...I want to be in love like how everyone else is in the guild.." she pouted and Gajeel thought it was a bit cute. "I mean..aren't you tired of being single and unloved?" Levy asked, watching Gajeel. "Well I haven't really thought of-" she cut him off "Well I can't be single all my life, I want to you know...settle down.." "Settle down.." Gajeel repeated her words.

"And get married.." "Get married.." "..and have a family...like Lucy and Juvia, their lives are going great, living with great children, which there is more to come..knowing that they're both pregnant" Levy giggled, walking ahead with Gajeel following her. "So where are we going?" she asked.

"So...is there any guy you..you know are interested in?" Gajeel asked, curious. "Um.." Levy hummed and he nervously gulped. "Hmm..well both Droy and Jet have been crushing on me since.." "Wait what?" Gajeel asked, totally turned off.

"What.." Levy giggled.

"Droy and Jet, seriously?" Gajeel asked. "I'm just kidding Gajeel, they're just friends to me.." "Good.." she looked at him, raising her brow "Good?" she asked "Yeah, you wouldn't love people like that, they're not right for you" he said "Then who is right for me?" Levy asked, turning to Gajeel.

"Other...people.." Which is me.. Gajeel thought, a little smirk appearing on his face.

"Oh..well.." Levy sighed, not expecting him to say..'other people' "Okay..anyways where are we going?" Levy asked, holding both sides of her cheek.

"You cold?" "Sort of.." she rubbed both her arms then felt something heavy over her shoulders, she looked and saw that it was Gajeel's jacket. "H-huh-" "You were cold so I.." he suddenly stopped when he saw her giving him a smile. "So I..." "Thanks Gajeel" he slightly smile before walking forward.

"You know you're showing me your good side, which is really sweet" he blushed before he growled "No I'm not, what guy wouldn't give a girl their jacket if they're cold" "Some guys don't-" "Shut up" Levy chuckled.

"Awe.." "Stop it okay" he grumbled.

She continued to laugh but by accident, she tripped over her feet and fell down on the ground. "..ouch.." she groaned "That's for making fun of me" Gajeel smirked but stopped when he saw her rubbing her right knee "Ouch..I bruised it.." Levy groaned and he sighed.

"Dammit" he walked up towards her and held her hands, pulling her up to her feet. "Ouch" she jumped on one foot while looking down at her bruise knee. "Gajeel I can't walk like this it..it hurts me-" she suddenly squeaked when he threw her over his shoulder. "I swear you act like a baby shrimpy" "Hey!"