Date Night

"Are you serious?" Mira asked while she watched Lucy. "Your telling me..Lucy you can't be serious" Levy said annoyed. "It's not my fault, he just ran off so I have no choice but to go on a date with a him" "It's tonight right?" Erza asked and the blonde nodded.

"Yeah and I don't even have a dress or any-" "Just wear plain clothes, he isn't important to dress for" Levy said "Yeah, I agree" Mira said "You guys stop, Jeffry is a really nice guy" "But he's not better than Natsu, you know that"
"Natsu already said if it's anyone it's Jeffry" "And you're believing that?" "I don't know what to do guys, I'm just gonna you know..try out the night and see how it goes with Jeffry" "So you're telling me that you're going to move on?" Mira asked, completely thrown off by the topic.

"Guys stop, it's not my fault" "Why don't you just talk to Natsu Lucy" Erza said "I tried to days ago but he wouldn't stop glare at me every time I see him" Lucy said then twisted her body in the stool she was sitting on and saw Natsu there sitting by the table with Happy, glaring at her while eating a meat. Lucy quickly turned back "He's really scary" "Well he's been like that ever since he heard about you going out on a date with that Jeffry guy" "What can I do, nothing"

"Well...she's just gonna try out the night with him so how bad could it be, I mean come on" Erza said "So you're siding with Lucy?" Mira asked "It's not about who's siding with who, it is Lucy's decision so us as friends should support her"

Mira looked at Levy then turned to the two "Fine..but be careful Lucy" "I trust you.." Levy gave her a hug.

"Thank you.." Lucy smiled. "Say..why don't we go shopping?" "Sure!"

======================

"Hmm.." Lucy hummed while she examined herself in the mirror. She wore a black silky dress, stopping by her ankle, black heels and her blonde hair was also in curls, bouncing with every step she took. She also had on little of make up.

"I look...good I guess" Lucy whispered "Well you are going on a date and your belly fits in good with the dress" Levy complimented and Erza and Mira nodded "And I thought Juvia was coming over?" "Na...ever since they got together, she's been spending alot of time over in Gray's apartment" Mira said with a smirk.

"Oh.." the girls giggled and just then the front door was knocked.

"He's here!" Lucy panicked "Lucy, remember, it's just a date and if that guy ever tries a move on you, you know where Natsu lives" Lucy sweat dropped "I doubt, Jeffry's really nice" "Yeah yeah.." Mira rolled her eyes.

"I gotta go girls and leave my apartment clean okay" "Of course Lucy" the blonde picked up her purse and quickly walked out the room and down the stairs.

Lucy opened the door to see Jeffry there, dressed in a black pants and white shirt. He smiled and hand her a rose "This is for you Lucy" "Thank you" she sniffed the rose and smiled.

"It's a walk we have to take" "I'm okay with that" Lucy said then Jeffry offered his hand and she took it. "Let's go" he said and she nodded then they walked off. "She's off with him.." Levy said while the three girls looked at the retreating Lucy and Jeffry through the window.
"That guy..." Erza mumbled "I have a feeling that he isn't what we think he is.." she said "What makes you say that?" Levy asked "I don't know..just a feeling.."

==============

"Reservations for two please" Jeffry said "Name please" "Jeffry and Lucy" "Yes, the table at the back" "Thank you" they walked at the back of the fancy restaurant "Wow..here's amazing.." Lucy whispered "Well an amazing place for an amazing woman like you.." Jeffry said and Lucy nervously chuckled "Uh..y-yeah.."

They took their tables and sat down. Lucy smiled at the woman who was playing the violin who was dressed in gold and looked around the place, there were people laughing and chatting and she looked up to the the beautiful chandeliers that hung up on the ceiling.

"Here's your menus" a waitress said, giving the two their menus "I'll be back to take your orders" "Okay" Lucy smiled then she walked off. Jeffry then stood up "I gotta go use the restroom" "Okay" he smiled at her then walked away.

Lucy sighed then opened her menu, looking at all the goods but a cough was heard from behind her table and she turned to see a woman, who really looked like a man wearing dark shades and a...scarf?!!

"You can't be serious.." Lucy stood up and walked towards the table.

"Oh no..we're caught" Happy whispered from inside the big dress Natsu wore "Shh" Natsu whispered.

Lucy walked towards him "You got some nerve" she folded her arms "Um...what are you taking about dear?" Natsu asked, using his best female voice. "Natsu cut it out" "Who's this Natsu fellow..no no my name is...is.." "Is what Natsu?" "S-seven" "Your name is seven huh?" Natsu nodded while fixing the big wig on his head.

Lucy stared at him "I don't know what your game is but you're not ruining this night for me" "Ha..oh really, would I really want to ruin your perfect night Heartfilia?" he said, taking off his shades at glaring at her.

"Just let me be okay" she was gonna walk out but stopped to say something "And anyone can see you're a guy" she walked off leaving Natsu by his table.

Lucy walked to her table to see Jeffry there "Where did you go?" he smiled while she took her seat "To say hi to someone before they left" Lucy said. "Oh okay.."

They heard a grumbled then they saw Natsu walking away with clenched fists. "Who's that lady?" Jeffry asked. "I don't know..and guess what..I don't care" 

The waitress then appeared "Ready for me to take your order?" Lucy smiled.

"Certainly.."