Relaxation

Hi it's me again, this is another chapter. Hope you like it and thank you everyone.
Ps. I don't own Fairytail.

"I can't believe you lied just for us to get here" Lucy said annoyed who entered the apartment then turned around to see no one. "Natsu?" she walked out the door and saw no Natsu in sight. "Hm, he probably left" she walked inside and closed the door shut.

A sigh escaped her lips "I should take a bath" she mumbled, walking towards her bedroom.

She squeaked when she saw the dragon slayer there relaxing on her bed, his scarf wrapped around the bed head and his shirt/vest on the floor besides him. "Natsu.." she grumbled while she stared at the fire mage who took deep breaths with a smile on his face.
"This bed has your scent all over it" he mumbled "Well that's because I sleep on it every night" Lucy said, a little blush covering her cheeks.

"True.." Lucy sighed at him. "This is the last time I'm allowing you to be on my bed" "Yay.." he cheered then opened his eyes and looked at her.
"I'm gonna take a bath" she mumbled then walked towards the bathroom after she grabbed fresh clothing.

"You go...I'll just relax here.." he looked up at the window above the bed and smiled at the sunset.

===============================================================

Lucy looked at herself in the mirror before dropping her blonde hair, letting it fall loose on both her shoulders. After her 15 minute soak in the bath, she dressed herself in her pink pajamas and brushed her teeth.
"I look good" she smiled at her reflection then walked out the bathroom after turning off the light.

Lucy entered her bedroom to find the dragon slayer spread out wide on her bed with his mouth wide open, loud snores coming out.
"I should of guessed this would happen" Lucy mumbled.

"Grr.." Lucy growled in frustration, everytime she tried focusing on her novel, loud snores kept interrupting her. She dropped her stack of papers down on her desk and slid her chair back, standing up.
"You asked for this" she opened her drawer and pulled out socks rolled up in a ball. She looked at the sleeping Natsu with a devil grin and walked towards him.

"Shut up.." she slowly put the sock in his opened mouth, sighing with relief when it muffled his snores. "Now I can go back to my novel" she cheered, walking back to her desk. She sat back down and began writing again.

25 minutes later

Natsu's eyes shot open which went unnoticed by Lucy. He took the sock out his mouth and looked at it, sitting up on her bed. He viewed Lucy who was writing, a lamp giving her light to see in her paper that stayed on the desk top.
Natsu looked at her then at the socks again "You know that was uncalled for"

"Well you gave me no choice, your loud snores kept interrupting me" Lucy replied, her back still facing to him.
"You could of just woke me up" "Which I tried a million times but you were sleeping heavy and I didn't wanted to shout"

"Oh.."

Lucy turned to him and smiled softly then turned back to her work, giving out a small yawn. "Aren't you tired?" Natsu asked "Yeah, but I'll go in bed in a while" Lucy stretched then returned to her work. "Nope" Natsu slid off bed and walked towards the blonde "It's time for bed"  Lucy squeaked when he turned the chair she sat on and held her up bridal style "Natsu!"

"Time for bed Lucy, don't over work yourself" he turned to her lamp and took off the light, the room now becoming dark, the only light coming from the moon that shone through her window.

"It's not like my stomach is big or anything" Lucy mumbled, blushing red but lucky thing Natsu couldn't see due to the dark. He walked with her to the bed and slowly put her down on it. "Thank you Natsu" "You welcome, now go sleep" he whispered, taking the blanket and putting it over her body, covering her.
"Where are you going?" Lucy asked Natsu who was picking up his vest off the floor. "Home" he replied "Why.." he looked at Lucy then smirked "So you want me to stay?" "Just for tonight" she whispered.

"Okay" he dropped his vest back on the floor and sat on the bed. "Here" she put the blanket over him. "Goodnight" she whispered, closing her eyes but opened them wide when he pulled her in close, wrapping his arms around her waist and touching her forehead with his. "Goodnight Lucy" he whispered to the blushing female then closed his eyes.

MIDNIGHT

Lucy smiled in her sleep, unconsiously wrapping a hand around Natsu's waist. Natsu's eyes opened, looking at Lucy sleepily before bringing her in close and softly kissing her forehead. "I love you.." his eyes widened as he looked at her, but her eyes were closed she was asleep.

What is she dreaming!...