Happy Moments

"Natsu, what took you guys so long and why are you wet?" Lucy asked, putting her drink on a table before walking up to her husband "What happened?" Lucy asked, wiping the side of his face with her palm.

"I think...I think our daughter's aging too fast" Natsu mumbled "What? what do you mean?" "Where's Nashi and Storm?" "Oh..they ran in a couple of minutes ago and hid somewhere, they wanted to get away from you, did you do something to them?" "They're hiding? where?" "They said to never tell you" Natsu gave Lucy a look.

"I'm sorry, they made me promise them" Lucy raised her hands in surrender. Natsu took hold of her hand then looked at her. "Natsu can you stop be so serious all the time, let Nashi have fun for her birthday, what ever issue you have wait until tomorrow okay, plus some of us are getting ready to do some fireworks"

"Oh yeah..I forgot about that, when are we starting it?" Natsu asked, taking a seat by a table and bringing along his wife so she sat on his lap. "In a little while.." "Good...because I never really spend that much time with you" he mumbled, wrapping his arms around his wife.

"Me too.." "Hey Lucy" a voice interuppted and the two turned to Erza who fold her arms. "Yeah Erza?" "I'm going off to buy some strawberry cake, by the time I'm back, we'll start with the fireworks so Natsu..get prepared" Erza glared at the dragon slayer before walking her way towards the entrance "Aye..sir"

"You know...Erza's been pretty grumpy these couple of days" Lucy mumbled, kicking a balloon which was besides her feet. "Yeah...she really does need a boyfriend.." Natsu whispered and Lucy giggled. "Well there is one but...their relationship is..kind of confusing in a way.." "Yeah..agreed"

"If you guys are going to talk about me behind my back I suggest you say it in my face" Erza said, turning around to face both Natsu and Lucy who flinched.

"S-sorry Maam!"

"That's what I thought.." Titania said before she continued walking her way towards the entrance of the guild.

.

"Elfman we got to talk" Evergreen said, crossing her arms at the big white hair guy who sat by a table next to Cana. "Oh..it's you" Elfman turned to her before standing up and walking towards her.

"What's up?" "Outside.." "Oh...sure" he scratched the behind of his head before following his..'lady' outside the guild.

"So..what's up?" Elfman asked as soon as he and Evergreen were at the back of the guild. "Are we...you know like in a serious relationship?" Evergreen asked and Elfman sighed "Not this again.." "Why don't you want us to have a baby?" "You want a baby that bad?" she glared at him.

"I want to have a baby with you" "And why? aren't we happy how we are?" "You're happy not me" Evergreen said, fixing her glasses. "Then what am I suppose to do Ever.." Elfman groaned, holding his face. "Why do you get annoyed all the time that gets me sick you know that I-" "Can you nag when we get home"

"I'LL NAG WHENEVER I WANT TO!" Elfman groaned again.

Why did I went with this woman..

"Ever..." Elfman held her shoulders "We'll talk about this-" "When we get home? you always say that Elfman and it's been some months now, why can't you ever make this work why can't you-" "Ever.." "No I'm not done you always annoy me-" "Ever.." "And there you go again I sometimes feel to-" "Can you just shut up!" Evergreen gasped from his out burst, not at all expecting this.

"Why does everything got to be about you! what about me?!" Elfman pointed at himself "I stopped saying man because of you, I stopped annoying you or whatever the hell that means and I stop did whatever you don't want me to do, what about me Ever it's always about you!"