Guilt

"Are you serious? you lied and you probably hurt Natsu's feelings" Levy said "I know..I acted like a bitch..I didn't even gave him a chance to explain.." Lucy whispered, looking down. Lisanna watched Lucy worried then looked at the gloomy dragon slayer that sat on a table with Gray, Happy and Juvia. "I'm sorry that happened..but couples always fight right?" "We're not a couple..." Lucy looked back with her teary eyes and watched Natsu who looked down, never moving from his spot. "Not anymore.."
She looked at Levy and Lisanna then looked down "I'm really a bitch.." "Don't say that" she looked at Lisanna and wiped a tear "You're a hormonal pregnant woman, you get emotional and it's not your fault so don't call yourself a bitch" Levy said "I truely regret every word I said, I hope he knows it was all a lie"

"Why don't you speak to him, why don't you guys try to work things out-" "Natsu hates me at the moment" Lisanna looked down "Don't go getting depress, it's not good for your little baby girl in there" Levy smiled then placed her hand on Lucy's belly "Have you ever felt the baby's kick?" "Not as yet, I wanted to be with Natsu when I feel the first kick.." Lucy sniffed "So he can feel it too.." she looked down and Levy quickly hugged her while the blonde cried on her shoulder.

"I'm an idiot.." "No you're not.." "I'm an-" "Shh..it's okay..."

"Natsu do you want a fish?" Happy asked, holding his fish out for Natsu. "No thanks Happy.." Natsu sighed then picked up his mug and drank the remains of his drink. "I didn't knew you were such a drinker.." Gray said while Natsu put down the fourth mug. "More liquor over here!" he yelled to Mira "Be there in a sec" she said. "You don't look good Natsu" Juvia said but he ignored her.
"Natsu are you okay?" he glared at Gray who held a straight face "I'm serious" Gray said but the guy ignored him. "Juvia..Happy..can you guys give us some space?" "Sure.." they said then stood up and walked off.

Gray turned to Natsu "Now tell me what put you in this mood" Gray said. "Shut up" Natsu said "Here you go Natsu.." Mira said, putting down a big mug on the table before walking off. Gray quickly took the mug before Natsu did "Give that back" "Don't go drowning your sorrows Natsu, just tell me what's happening then I'll give you your drink back"

"Gray I'm telling you for the last time-" "Stop it Natsu, just tell me" "There are other bars around so never mind, keep the drink" he stood up and walked off. "Wait what?" Gray stood up and followed him out the guild.

"Natsu I'm not done talking to you!" Gray held his hand "Well I am so leave me alone" he yanked his hand away from Gray and continued walking. "You're so damn stubborn" "Look who's talking" Natsu scoffed then Gray stopped while he walked further away. Gray thought for a second until a smirk came on to his face.
"You know I actually wanted your blessing, I wanted to ask Lucy if she'll marry me" Natsu stopped. "What did you say" he turned to face Gray a distant away "I wanted your blessing" Gray said. "My blessing? Gray what the fuck!" Gray's eyes widened, this was the first time he heard Natsu used such language.

"Natsu.." fire engulfed the mage as he glared in Gray's direction "How could you do this to me! I know we're rivals but you're supposed to have some god damn sense you idiot!" "Hey hey hey I'm lying!" Gray yelled.
Natsu paused then his fire cooled down "Oh.." "Are you drunk?" "Sort of.." "Well I guess I have your attention now, what's wrong with you?" Gray walked up to him and held his shoulder.

"Look like Lucy got herself a boyfriend yesterday.." "Really?" Gray was surprised "And it wasn't you?" "Sadly not.." Natsu mumbled then looked down "I mean..couldn't she see that I loved her all this time.." Gray's eyes widened "I knew it!!" "Yeah..well it's too late now..we had an arguement and..things didn't turned out right, I mean she said he kissed her 6 month old belly and I always do that, I even read stories to her stomach and she'd just betray me like this" he turned his face.
"You're crying aren't you?" Gray asked "Shut up.." and the most surprising thing happened, Gray hugged him.

"Get off me you creep!" Natsu tried struggling but the ice mage just held him tighter. "You know I don't like this too but you need this Natsu" Gray said.

Natsu stayed quiet while his friend hugged him. "I know it's hard but-" "I don't need any advice from you-" "Shut up for once and listen idiot!" Natsu stayed quiet "Anyways..as I was saying before I got interrupted, it will be hard but just know that everything will be alright at the ending of the day" "Is that your best advice snow cone" Gray glared at him and broke the hug.

"Why yes it is" "Oh okay..well I don't feel better, just so you know" "And is that my fault" "Why yes it is.." Gray glared at him "I was trying to be a good friend Natsu" "Hmm..I hear you.." Natsu walked away, leaving Gray who was frozen in his spot "That's why I'm marrying Lucy!!" Gray yelled "Yeah yeah.." he heard the dragon slayer said with the wave of his hand.

"You're marrying..Lucy.." Gray turned to see Juvia there, looking down "First..it was Natsu..now Lucy.." "Wait-" she ran away crying "Damn it" Gray ran after her.