Lucy Please..

"Lucy wait" Natsu said, holding the blonde's hand before she opened the door and walked her way out. "Natsu please..just leave me alone.." "No, I won't allow you to walk out of here, no" she opened the door and Natsu slammed it shut.

"Lucy please.." she shook her hand, her hand going to the door knob.

"Lucy no" Natsu held both her hands. "Natsu, let me go" Lucy said lowly, looking away "Lucy please look at me.." Natsu whispered, his eyes teary. "Lucy please don't leave" he whispered.

"I.." Lucy bit her lip, still not looking his way.

"I don't know what to do Natsu.." she finally faced him and the sad expression he held made her feel sad herself. "Lucy..." Natsu whispered, biting his lips.

"Natsu let me go!" she tried pulling her hands away but his grip on them was too tight. "Lucy..I do love you" Natsu said, nodding his head. "Natsu please..you're hurting me.." she groaned. Natsu stared at her before his grip loosened on her hands. "Sorry" he said.

Lucy took her hands away and rubbed them.

"Can we talk?" Natsu asked. "And then would you let me go, why do you care so much anyways is it because I'm pregnant?" Natsu shook his head. "I don't want you leaving me, leaving us, I want you to stay here, I need you, Nashi needs you, everyone needs you Lucy" Natsu said.

"You sure about that whole you needing me crap?" she asked "Crap? Luce I need you...badly and if you leave me I'll die" Lucy rolled her eyes. "Lucy I'm serious" "Natsu what do you want from me?" "Is not what I want, it's what I need, and I need you to stay here by my side like you promised"

Lucy looked down "You don't lo-" Natsu cut her off by smashing his lips onto hers. "Mhm.." he hummed against her lips but felt disappointed when she didn't kiss him back.

He broke part and looked at her "Don't just think that I'll forget about all this and melt into the kiss like how I always do" Lucy said, looking at him. Natsu smiled "This isn't funny" he stopped and sighed at her.

"Lucy, why do you think I'm not in love with you, I am, if I wasn't I wouldn't be faithful..I wouldn't impregnate you and I wouldn't even married you and wouldn't be proud to call you my wife" Lucy looked away, he was right.

"But Natsu, I'm sick and tired of all the arguing and you cutting me off and..and..it just..send me-" "Okay" Natsu said calmly.

"You're just saying that" Lucy shook her head.

"Nope" "Yes" "No" "Yes!" she grit her teeth in anger then opened the door, walking out. Natsu stared at it before a playful smile took his face before he followed the blonde out. "You know you're bare feeted right?"

"I don't care" Lucy said, rubbing her arms as she walked down the steps and onto the road. "Lucy" Natsu said, running up to her. "Leave me alone" Lucy said.

"Where are you off to?" "What do you care" "For your information, I do care, you're my wife" "Not anymore" "Eh-em..you may have given me the ring but we're still legally married and I'm not signing no divorce papers because we are meant to be"

Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say Natsu.." Natsu smiled, continuing to walk behind her. "You know you should wear-" "Shut up" "Okay.."

Natsu fold his arms, looking at his left, seeing a group of girls waking by, dressed inappropriately. He turned to his front and saw Lucy watching him. "What?"

"So is that what you like?"

"What? no, you're the only one I love and you know that"

Lucy tched.

"Whatever.."

"You know Lucy, I don't get you" "I don't get you neither Natsu" the blonde said. "What don't you get?" Natsu asked with a smile on his face. "This is serious stuff and you're smiling, that's to show how much you don't love me" "What?" he asked.

"You are so confusing Luce" "I said don't call me that"

"Luce Luce Luce, what are you gonna do about it" she turned around and glared at him. "Say that one more time.." she glared, walking up to him. "Luce!!" she went to hit him but he caught her hand in his and brought her in and kissed her.

"G-get- mm- off!" she struggled then pulled herself away from him.

"Try to hit me and I'll do that" Natsu said.

Lucy glared at him "I hate you.." "Then why are you blushing?" he smirked and Lucy gasped, touching her cheeks. "This is the way I am" "Oh really.." "Whatever..blushing doesn't matter.."

"Mhmm" Lucy scoffed, continuing to walk forth.

"Where are you really going Lucy?" "None of your buisness" Lucy said annoyed and Natsu sighed. "You know Nashi's home alone right?" he asked "Happy's there" "Oh yeah.."

"Yeah.."

Natsu sighed "Lucy what do I got to do to show you that I love you?" he asked. "Aren't we pass this already?" she turned around to face "I don't love you anymore neither do you" "Wow you're such a pain in the ass" Natsu grumbled.

She glared at him then smirked.

"What?" he asked.

She smiled "Adios!" she said before running off. "Lucy!" Natsu ran after her.

"You're a very mad pregnant woman!!"

"And you're a dense idiot!!"

.

To Be Continued