Jenny

Lucy just stared at the black hair woman in shock. "What?" the blonde asked "They died.." Jenny said, showing a sad smile. "H-how? when?" Jenny looked away.

"It was..2 years ago...I was so devastated when Jeffry died and I..started drinking.." Jenny explained, giving Lucy a tissue to wipe up her blood. "Thank you.." "You welcome" "So what happened next?" Luy asked, wiping her foot.

"Everyday I would get drunk and..Emily and Katy would want my attention but I'd just ignore them and continue to drink till I'm knocked out" Lucy watched her with a raised eye brow. "They'll be hungry and I wouldn't feed them, they'd want to go outside but I wouldn't let them, I'd lock them in the room and lock the door, ignoring their cries"

"How could you?" Lucy asked and Jenny looked at her.

"Then on this day..I was smoking my lungs out and drinking...I was so sleepy and tired so I feel asleep, not knowing the cigarette in my hand fell on the rug, causing a fire.." Jenny looked away and rubbed her arm.

"Oh my god" Lucy said "Yeah...when I woke up..I was outside, my neighbours said that they helped me out and..they didn't had time to save my daughters.." Jenny sniffled. "I've been a horribe mother..I let my children die.." she whispered.

"I..I don't know what to say, they were wonderful twins.." Lucy said, feeling sad.

"Yeah, but they're dead now and every night..I'd can't sleep..I wouldn't eat..I wouldn't even do anything.." Jenny said, looking down.

Lucy didn't know how to react, at the same time she wanted to slap her and hug her. "Wow..I don't know what to say.." Lucy whispered. "I don't know what to do, I want to commit suicide.." "What no no- don't do that" Lucy said and Jenny looked at her with teary eyes.

"Lucy..I know this may sound sudden but..could you walk with me to my house?" Jenny asked.

"Um..I'm not sure..I have to get home to my husband and child and it's not safe for a pregnant woman to be-" Jenny cut her off "You're pregnant?" Lucy nodded "For..Natsu right?" "Of course" Jenny looked at her and Lucy raised a brow "What?"

"I don't think Natsu is as faithful as you think..." "What?" "Yesterday morning..I was walking to work and I saw him making out with a blue hair girl" Lucy just watched her "You must of mistaked him for someone else because Natsu and I was on a mission" "Oh..was it yesterday? na I mean the day before yesterday"

"Still, you must of mistaked him because Natsu isn't unfaithful" "Men change Lucy" Lucy looked at her confused.

"I can't hear this" Lucy stood up and dusted her clothes "Where's your ring?" Jenny asked and Lucy looked down at her finger. "Oh..that is none of your business, not to be mean or anything"

"Oh..okay" Jenny stood up as well. "I gotta go.." Lucy said, walking away leaving Jenny all alone.

"You took my family away from me.." Lucy heard a whisper and turned to see no one there. "Um..Jenny?" Lucy called but her voice just echoed. "I'm getting the hell out of here.." Lucy whispered and started walking fast.

She looked at her left and right to see if she saw anyone who can give her directions. "Damn why did I came here anyways.." she mumbled.

"Lucy!" Lucy heard a familiar voice and there she saw Natsu a distant away, looking around. "Natsu!" he looked in her direction and a big smile took his face. "Oh Lucy, finally" he walked up to her and kissed her.

She smiled and pulled away.

"You found me.." she said and he nodded "Don't do that again I was worried" Natsu said and hugged her "Come on let's go" Lucy said. "But put this on first" Natsu said and gave her her wedding ring.

Lucy smiled and slid it through her marry finger. "I'm sorry" she whispered and kissed him. "I wouldn't do that again" "Okay, I forgive you and I'm sorry too"

"Can we just forget that ever happened?" "Sure now let's go back to Nashi"

"Okay" he held her hand and the two started walking forth.

He gave her a side hug and Lucy turned around to see if anyone was behind her but she saw no one to her relief. "Luce why are you limping?" Natsu asked "I stepped on a piece of glass" Lucy said.

"Really, come on" he held her bridal style and she squeaked.

"You walked too much" he said and she smiled.

"So what did you do?" Natsu asked "Just walked and..I met up with..Jenny" Lucy whispered. "Who's that?" Natsu asked. "Jeffry's ex wife" "Oh really, how's she doing? how's the kids?" he asked "The twins are dead" Natsu stopped to look at her. "What?" "She said they died"

"How's this p-" she cut him off "Can we talk about this later..I don't feel safe here" "You're safe, I'm here" Natsu said.

"I think..I think Jenny's gone mad" she whispered.

"What?" "She said she kept drinking and wouldn't pay attention to them and lock them in their room and lock the door leaving them hungry" "The hell?" "She also said that she saw you making out with a girl the day before yesterday" "What?"

"You know that is not true right?"

"I know I know.."

"I also heard her whisper that I took her family away from her..I think she wants revenge Natsu, on me.." Natsu looked down at her then turned around to see no one.

"What?" he looked back at her.

"I think-" "I won't let her have her revenge on you Lucy..I won't" she looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you Natsu.."

.

"Nashi are you.." Lucy opened her daughter's door to see her asleep in her bed. She smiled and walked towards her bed and covered her "Good night sweet heart" she whispered and kissed her forehead before walking out her room.

Lucy walked in her room and saw Natsu there on their bed. "Want to cuddle?" he asked and she smiled.

"Sure.." she walked towards him and land on the bed, hugging him.

"I love you..." "I love you too.."

.

2:21 am

The door to Nashi's room slowly opened and there came in a woman, holding a knife behind her back. She looked at the sleeping Nashi and smiled.

"Natsu Dragneel's daughter.." she whispered, walking towards the bed.

"Mm.." Nashi groaned a little in her sleep.

"Don't worry little girl.." Jenny whispered, touching her forehead. "I'll put you into a deep sleep..." she touched the knife before raising it above the girl's head.

To Be Continued...