I Want To Go !!

Natsu woke up to the scent of food and saw the plate of food right infront of him "What the-" "I brought it for you.." Lucy smiled, who sat next to him. "Really?! thanks Luce!" he started devouring his food, making a mess. Lucy smiled then said "So...the team was wondering when could we go on another mission..." Lucy asked while looking away, hoping to get a positive answer.

"You mean just me, Happy, Erza and Gray" Lucy jaws dropped "Why can't I go?!" "Because I said you can't go, I'll get my reward and pay for your rent so don't worry about it" Natsu said then shoved some meats in his mouth.

"But Natsu, I'm just like, you can say a month pregnant, I can handle a job well still, plus we only have to take down 5 dark mages" "Even worst" Natsu said. "But Natsu..." Lucy whined "I gave you food.." "So you were bribing me?" "Come on...what could ever go wrong?" she asked "First off Luce, when you're hungry, you get cranky and second, little things gets you emotional, remember your last mission when you attacked a mage because you were hungry then cried for almost 3 hours for hurting him, even though you had to"

"Well that was the past, I wouldn't do it again" "Nope, you're staying home" Lucy groaned. "Please..." she begged him. "Maybe another time..." Natsu rubbed his stomach with a satisfied smile.
Lucy just stared at him If only we were together I would of seduced him into saying yes.. Lucy smirked suddenly, confusing Natsu. "What's with the face?" he asked "Oh nothing.." she smiled. But sadly, she couldn't... she sighed. "You're getting emotional again" Natsu said "No I'm not.." "Yes you are.."

Lucy stood up from her seat and walked towards their team, Natsu following after.

"Sorry guys but Natsu said no" "I'd expect he'd say that" Erza said with a small smile. Lucy sat besides her and sighed, just then her belly grumbled. "Already? I ain't too long ate" Lucy said "Well, you are pregnant for Natsu so you'd expect that" Gray said "Yeah, that baby is gonna be a big eater, might be even worse than Natsu" Happy said.

"I agree" Juvia said "Somethings wrong, I'm getting too emotional and craving alot of cake lately, thats supposed to happen when I'm like pass 4 months or so" "Nothing's wrong with that Luce" Natsu said wrapping a hand around her but she pushed his hand away from her. "I want to go guys please, its been too long" Lucy whined. "Sorry but your boyfriend said no" Gray smirked.

"He isn't my boyfriend" "And she isn't my girlfriend" the team sighed, even Juvia. "What?" they asked.

"Nothing.."

"Almost 8 more months to go" Juvia said "Yeah...then I'll be having this baby girl" Lucy smiled "You mean boy" Natsu corrected "Girl" "Boy-" "Girl!" "Okay okay you guys calm down" Erza said to the couple that was glaring at each other.

"So what am I supposed to do..." Lucy groaned, dropping her head on the table "Lucy it's only 2 days, I'll be back soon and Wendy would be keeping you company" Natsu said smiling at her "And there's cake in the fridge" her eyes widened and she smiled "Oh thank you thank you Natsu!" she hugged him.

"She is wierd.." Gray whispered and Juvia nodded.

Natsu gave them a glare before he closed his eyes and hugged the blonde. Erza smiled and gave the team a look which they returned.

=============================================

"Alright Lucy, we gotta go" Natsu said, walking towards the entrance with the team, "Oh..okay.." she replied. Natsu looked back at her and sighed. "She'll be alright Natsu" Gray assured.

"Yeah..."