You're In Love~

One month later...

"Happy Birthday to you...Happy birthday dear Nashi...Happy birthday to you..." the guild sang, surrounding Nashi who sat behind a big birthday cake that layed on the table infront of her. "Finally..." Nashi smiled, joining her hands together "I'm finally 6 years old" she grinned and looked at her parents who both smiled at her.

"Happy birthday sweety.." Lucy said, walking towards her daughter to hug her. "Now it's time to make a wish.." Natsu said, leaning down to whisper in Nashi's ear.

"Wish your mother could sing better.." Nashi giggled "No daddy, I find mummy sings great" Lucy glared at Natsu, giving his ear a pinch "Ouch.." Natsu pouted at her before they both backed away to give Nashi some space to blow the candles.

"Make a wish sweety.." Lucy whispered, holding up a camera along with the other guild members.

"Okay...I wish th-" "Don't say it out loud, you're suppose to say it in your head" Mira chuckled "Oh...okay" "Dummy" Storm said, rolling his eyes in annoyance but couldn't help the smile off of his face. Nashi nodded, closing her eyes in concentration.

1 minute later..

"Is she done?" Elfman whispered to Evergreen but groaned when she hit his stomach with her elbow. "Shut up..the girl's still wishing" Evergreen rolled her eyes.

"There" Nashi said before she opened her eyes and blew the 6 candles. "YAY!!" the guild cheered, raising their fists in the air. Natsu gave Lucy a side hug and kissed her cheek, placing his palm on her still flat stomach. "We did good didn't we...raising a beautiful child like Nashi.." he said and Lucy chuckled, "Yeah...we did" they leaned in and gave each other a quick kiss before backing away.

"Now it's time for cake!" Nashi exclaimed, taking a knife "Baby be careful" "I know I know.." she cut a little piece of the cake and placed it on a plastic plate. "Storm" Nashi called, looking at the boy who crossed his arms "Come" Storm pointed at himself "Yes you" Nashi giggled.

"Wait..what is going on?" Natsu asked.

He waked towards her and Nashi shoved the plate in his face "Here" she smiled. "You're suppose to take a bite first" Storm said, pushing away the plate "Really?" "Yes dum-" "Er-em" Natsu cleared his throat "I mean you beauiful princess" Storm smiled, forcefully.

"Now eat your cake" he placed the plate on the table and Nashi smiled "Okay, but I want you to take the first bite too" "Huh?!" both Natsu and Storm asked.

"What do you mean?" Nashi ignored him, cutting the slice of cake in half and stabbing two of them with forks. "Awe...they look so cute together.." Mira awed, taking a picture at the scene. "You know...normally on weddings it's the wife and the husband who-" "I know Gray" Natsu said, folding his arms.

She gave Storm a fork and took the other one "On 3...1.." "Nashi.." Storm said "2..." "Nashi-" "3" she shoved the forks in both their mouths and swallowed the cake. "Wow..this cake taste amazing.." Nashi smiled "Cake..." Lucy groaned like a zombie, staring at the cake infront of her.

"Lucy..not again" Natsu took a napkin and helped wiped the dribble off her chin.

"How was it?" Nashi smiled, ruffling Storm's hair "5 year old..." "Just so you know...I'm turning 6 in some months" Storm rolled his eyes in annoyance then added "I hate the cake" Nashi's smile disappeared from her face. "Shut up Storm.."

"Happy happy birthday Nashi.." Juvia said, kneeling down to give her a hug "Also...I'm gonna make a baby.."

"Really?!" Nashi's eyes widened "You're gonna make a baby?!" "Really?!" Storm asked, totally shocked. Juvia smiled, nodding her head "Yeah, you're gonna be a big brother Storm" she smiled and spread her arms apart for a hug. "Oh.." Storm walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Are you happy Storm?" Nashi asked "Uh..yeah.." Storm looked at his father and Gray gave him a thumbs up.

The three broke the hug and smiled at each other "Hey birthday girl" a voice called and Nashi turned to the person and smiled "Hello Emily" she ran towards her and gave her a hug "I have to introduce you to a boy, his name is Jason, he's really nice but shy to meet you, come on!" she pulled Nashi's hand and ran towards the entrance of the guild.

"Wait what?" Storm asked, running after the two girls.

Outside The Guild

"There's the birthday girl, here I made you a pie" an old man smiled, giving Nashi an apple pie. "Oh sorry sir I don't take things from strangers, my daddy told me so" Nashi showed to sad man an apologetic smile before she was pulled some more by Emily.

"There he is!" "Huh?" they stopped infront of a boy who had his back turned to them. "Hey Jason, here is the birthday girl"

The boy quickly turned to them and Nashi's face expression changed when she saw his pretty looking face. "Hi...uh..I'm.." the boy blushed, looking away to scratch his dark brown hair. "H-hey..." Nashi blushed "Hey Nashi...I made you a...um..cookies, I don't really know if you'll accept it or..it's okay if you don't want them really I-" Nashi cut him off.

"I'd love one.." she took a cookie from the basket he've been holding and ate one in one bite. "Mmm..you made it? it's delicious" Nashi smiled and the boy smiled back.

"I'm Jason.." he smiled, showing off his deep dimples "And I'm Nashi...Nashi Dragneel" Nashi just kept staring into his deep blue eyes lovingly.

"Uh..." "He's 7" Emily said. "Really I'm 6.." "Oh I know..." he smiled again.

And there standing a distant away was Storm, looking heart broken and crushed.