Really?

Lucy yawned and opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw the sleeping dragon slayer's face staring directly at her. "You okay?" Natsu whispered "Yeah.." Lucy yawned and sat up, looking at the sleeping bue hair cat that was curled up in a ball on the edge of bed.
Natsu sat up as well "So what made you sneak out last night and come here?" he asked.

"I couldn't sleep over there" the bonde responded then layed back down on the bed. "I'm still so sleepy.." she mumbled "Yeah..me too...it's only 6 in the morning" Natsu said. "What you did over there?" he asked while he layed back down and turned to Lucy, taking a strand of her hair and twirling it in his finger. "We just ate snacks and popcorn and gathered around to watch a boring horror movie" "Oh..did you had fun?" "Well...I wouldn't say I had fun but it was good"
"Well as long as you enjoyed yourself" "Yeah.." she closed her eyes while he continued to play with her hair "You know Lucy I've been thinking.." "Yeah.." "Since you're pregnant and we're close to having a baby why...don't we-" he cut himself off "Why don't we what?" she opened her eyes and looked at Natsu.

"Why don't we buy a home for all of us to live?" he asked unsure. "Buy a home?" "Yeah.. I mean we don't have to if you don't want to leave your apartment it is peaceful and all.." "What about your home?" she asked "My home is good and all but I just wanted to you know..have a home where we can raise the baby" "Like a family...mother, father and baby.." she smiled "But we're not even dating or in a relationship" "And?" he raised a brow.

"I..I er...just..I don't know.." "I understand...it is a big thing to rush into.." he said. "Yeah, I agree.." she said then looked at Natsu "I'm sorry about last time" "What do you mean?" he asked "About the whole you being married to G-" "Don't speak of that again!" he cut her off, feeling sick all over again.

Lucy giggled "Okay okay.." "And no need to apologize, I would of freaked out to if I dreamed that" he said then lay down on his back. "And...the night before...I didn't mean to kiss you" Lucy mumbled and she wouldn't dare look at him.

"Oh.." Natsu whispered then looked at her "I sort of liked it" he admitted.

Lucy blushed "Y-you did?" "I thought it was a thank you kiss" he said "Well, it was but it wasn't supposed to be on your lips..I-I er..um.." "Why so flustered?" Natsu smirked. "Okay, that smirk isn't helping.." she said, blushing more.

Natsu laughed. "Okay, I'll stop" he looked down "So no thank you kisses?" he asked. "I...er.." "Because I can give you one right now.." he whispered going close to her face "You pervert!" she slid off bed and ran out the room making Natsu chuckle.

Happy woke up from the outburst in shock "What happened?" he asked Natsu "Oh nothing.." Natsu smirked.

Lucy rushed in the bathroom and shut the door closed behind her. She held her chest as she was panting heavily. "Damn it..he got me all hot.."

======================

Gray was busy sleeping when his door got knocked. "Grr..." he sat up angrily and slid off bed and walked towards the door. "I'm coming...geez" he walked to his front door and yanked it open. "What" he spat at the person but his expression changed once he saw who it was. "What are you doing here?" he asked "I heard you were sick so I bought.." Juvia showed him the bowl she was holding "Soup?" Gray asked and she blushed.
"Please accept this" she begged.

Gray coughed while holding his stomach, quickly going inside his apartment "Come in.." he groaned then quickly walked to his bathroom.

Juvia slowly walked in his place. "I'm in...Gray's place" Juvia whispered, feeling herself melt. This is the first time she came here and she was invited in so easily. "Thank you Erza for his address.." she whispered but suddenly cringed when she heard him puking and it didn't sound good. "Gray?" Juvia called. "Oh that's not good.." she heard a voice say in the bathroom then the toilet being flushed.

Gray walked out the bathroom and flinched when he faced Juvia. "Stop doing that, you jumped me" "Are you alright?" she asked, putting down the bowl on the table. "No..I'm sick.." he walked past her and towards his bedroom. "I gotta rest more.." he groaned.

Juvia flinched when he slammed the door shut.

"This place is...clean" Juvia whispered while she looked around his apartment. She never imagined she'd love a man who keeps his home clean, she thought all men had dirty homes if they live alone. To say she was surprised was an understatement.

She quickly took the bowl and took the lid off. "He's probably too sick to feed himself, I'll help" Juvia smiled.

Gray's eyes opened when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. "She isn't gone yet?.." he asked himself then sighed "Yes Juvia.." "Can I come in?" she asked.
"Fine.." he groaned then closed his eyes. The door slowly opened and Juvia walked in "What do you want.." he slowly sat up on bed and coughed. Juvia walked towards him and sat besides him on the bed. "I came to um...feed you" "Feed me?" he asked, looking at her. "You're sick so..I t-thought...er.."

Gray coughed again "Damn it" he cursed then looked at her "Go ahead, you're right anyways, been a while since I last had a proper meal" Juvia blushed "Y-you said yes.." she could of swore he was gonna deny her leaving her begging. "Yeah, surprising huh?" he smirked "Ur..I'm kind of nervous.." she whispered then took a spoonful of the soup "S-say ahh.." she stuttered.

"Ahh" Gray replied boringly, opening his mouth for the soup to enter.

His mouth...Oh Gray's mouth..his perfect teeth...and tongue..

Juvia shooked her head Snap out of it! She kept her focus back to the spoon she held that was slowly moving towards Gray's opened mouth. "How long are you gonna-" the spoon went straight in his mouth shutting him up. She quickly retreated the spoon and he swallowed.

"H-how was it?" "Good I guess.." he mumbled making Juvia smile "You want m-more?" she took another spoonful of soup and looked at him "Mhm" and then there she was...feeding the love of her life.

When the bowl was empty she smiled at him "It's done" "Good cuz I'm full" Gray sighed then layed down on his back "I'm not lying but your soup really hit the spot, I'm feeling kind of better.." "Good because you need your rest" she said "And then you'll feel better I hope" she stood up, taking her bowl "Thanks.." Gray whispered catching her off guard.

She smiled back and turned to him "You welcome.."