I Hate You Storm, I love You Too Nashi

"Nashi wait, why are you running, what's wrong?!" Juvia asked, worried, holding on to the 6 year old's shoulder. "Just leave me alone Aunty, I want to be alone" Nashi said, looking away from Juvia. "You can't just run away from me like that Nashi, that could put us both in big trouble"

"I'm sorry...I just...I just want to go home, this is a worse birthday ever..." Nashi mumbled, looking down at the grass. "Is it because of what Storm told you?" Juvia asked "It has nothing to do with him, I hate him" Nashi spat, glaring at the boy a distant away from them.

"Nashi...don't take him on, he's just a little boy he doesn't really mean what he say" "He did mean it Aunty...he did and if he hates me...I hate him too"

.

Storm looked up when he heard footsteps approaching him and there he saw his mother along with Nashi who looked miserable. "Storm.." "Yeah.." "Come on let's go, because thanks to you the birthday girl wants to forget this day ever happened and wants to go home" Juvia said. "That's great.."

Nashi glared at Storm and he smirked at her "I hate you!" she spat "Ha...I hate you more.." Storm smiled and Nashi grit her teeth in annoyance before she walked pass him, bouncing his shoulder with hers.

.

"There is the birthday girl-" Natsu was about to say, standing up but Nashi cut him off "I want to go home" she said, folding her arms. "What? why so quick?" he raised a brow "I just...I just want to go home now...I hate birthdays.." "Wait did something happened?" Natsu asked.

"No I just want to go home...now" Nashi whispered, taking a cup and holding it up "No don't drink that that's not for kids!" Natsu snatched the cup away from her and placed it down on a table. "Come on...since you said you wanna go home, let's go" he took hold of her hand and started walking at the entrance of the guild with her.

Finally...

When they were a few footsteps away from the door it was pushed opened, revealing Juvia and her son, Storm. Natsu stopped and eyed Juvia when he saw her annoyed expression "What's wrong with you?" Juvia looked at him then at Nashi "Natsu...we got to talk.." Juvia walked forward and grabbed his hand, walking away with him.

"Daddy where are you going.." Nashi whined "Just a sec Nashi, daddy's handling something here" Nashi sighed then looked forward at Storm who fold his arms.

"So I guess we're back enemies now huh" Storm said "Oh yes we are, you weren't even a friend from the beginning you clown"

.

"Juvia what's going on-" "Storm and Nashi had another fight again" "Again?" Natsu asked, looking at the two children who were glaring at each other and spating comebacks.

"You're a four eye freak!"

"No you're a four eye freak!!"

Natsu face palmed himself. "I thought they made up" "They did but like Storm got jealous because she got a new boyfriend" "What?" "Oh I mean...boy..as friend- you know what I mean Natsu!"

Both of them sighed "When those two are enemies, it's a pain in the ass.." "You're telling me so that's why we should do something" "Like?" Natsu asked "Like...um..." Juvia rubbed her chin.

"Well..."

"Well..." Natsu repeated then his eyes widened "Aha!" they said in unison.

.

"Come on Nashi let's go" "Yes Storm you too" Juvia said "Wha.." Storm said surprised. "We're going?" Juvia said "But what about dad, he's here" Juvia turned to Gray who was busy downing cup after cup "Ahaha!!" the ice mage laughed, snatching a cup from Elfman's hand "Hey!" the big man yelled.

"Anyways...daddy's busy drinking his lungs out so I think it's time we hit the road" "But it's still early.." Storm whined. "Now!, we'll come back to the party later on but first we gotta do something" "Like what?" "Just take me hand!"

"Finally" Nashi whispered, walking out the guild with her father, Natsu.

"We're going home right?" "Nope" "Then...where are we going?" Natsu looked down at his daughter and smiled "A place that you'll like.."

.

"Wait...I don't get it.." Nashi mumbled, turning around to look at her father and Juvia "We're in a lake..and you guys want us to stay here while you two look for sticks?" "Yip" Juvia and Natsu said in unison. "But I don't get it either...it's still day not night so why do you guys want sticks?" Storm asked and Juvia face palmed.

"Natsu remind me to never go along with your stupid ideas" Natsu tched, folding his arms.

"We're going for sticks okay so you two stay here while we...you know..." Juvia quickly took Natsu's hand and the two ran away through the bushes. "Daddy wait I wanted to-" "Mummy!!" Storm yelled.

"See now what.." Storm looked at Nashi and rolled his eyes. Nashi tched and fold her arms, looking away and at the lake. "I hate boys like you" "And I hate girls like you, especially the one with pink hair" Nashi gasped "Well haven't you heard girls with pink hair are beautiful" "Who told you that crap?!"

"You told me that earlier on you dumbass"

Storm looked at Nashi surprised but chose against telling her anything. "Whatever Nashi...I lied, just so you know" Nashi glared at him "Whatever, you are full of lies anyways.." Storm glared at her "You're full of lies" "Storm I will beat you so bad if you continue to mess with me"

Storm tched, walking up infront of her face, folding his arms "Then..do it..."

"I think this was a terrible idea, they look like they want to fight" Juvia whispered "Yeah, your idea sucked" Natsu whispered, eating some chips. "Hey!" Juvia glared at him "It was your idea" "Then who told you to go along with it"

"Just leave me alone, I don't know why I'm here with you" Nashi walked away from him and towards the lake "Where are you going, we were supposed to wait here-" "Dummy, we are only here because our parents want us to make up which won't be possible..." Nashi looked around the shore and saw a little boat tied on to a pole.

"What are you doing?" Storm asked, walking after her.

"I'm gonna go on that boat to get away from you" Nashi chuckled evilly, running towards the boat. "Nashi no!" Storm ran after her and was able to hold both her shoulders before she jumped on the boat. "Hey let go of me!" the two children struggled then they both fell on the shore.

"Nashi do-" "Lea-" "Stop!"

"This is not going as planned" Natsu sweat dropped. "Just watch" Juvia whispered, snatching the bag of chips from his hand "Hey!"

The two children stood up, their clothing wet "You little jerk!" Nashi raised a foot and kicked Storm directly where the sun don't shine. "Ahh!!" he grabbed himself, falling on his knees.

"Oooo...thats gotta hurt.." "My baby!!" "Shut up Juvia" Juvia glared at Natsu, holding the bag of chips upside down so the chips fell on the ground "My chips!!"

Nashi ran towards the rope and burned it off, quickly going on the little boat and taking a paddle, paddling the fastest she could away from Storm "Hey! wait!..." Storm called, running in the water, towards the boat. "Goodbye Storm hahaha!!" Nashi laughed crazily.

"Nashi you're worse than Uncle Natsu!!" Storm yelled, stopping where the water reached his shoulders.

"Wait what is that suppose to mean?" Natsu asked and Juvia blocked her mouth, chuckling.

"You can't catch me, hahaha!!" Nashi laughed from a distant away, paddling away "Nashi no!!!" Storm screamed. "Haha!!"

Storm then sighed "If I die, don't come to my funeral!"

"Wait...wha?" Juvia's eyes widened when she saw Storm dived under the water "But he can't swim!" she looked at Natsu who smirked "Let the boy be....he's just 5"

Juvia glared at him.