Oh..

Lucy panted while running after the dragon slayer. "Natsu where are you going?!" she shouted. Damn, why was he so fast?!

He continued running away from her. "Natsu Dragneel you better stop running right now!" Lucy demanded, chasing the childish dragon slayer.

She panted heavily, continuing to chase his tail. "Natsu!" she screamed on the top of her lungs. She boosted her pace.

Wow! I can run this fast?! the blonde thought amazed.

She passed people and buildings at a rapid speed but no matter what, she wasn't close enough.

People watched as the two ran, questioning their actions. She was close..oh wow she was so close to him. He was like footsteps ahead of her "Natsu.." Lucy panted "I'm warning you.." he continued running, panting softly.

"Just stay away from me okay!" he shouted "Now that does it!!" Lucy yelled, running the fastest she can.

Natsu then turned and ran in an alley way "Gotcha!" she held onto his scarf but by accident, she pulled it off his neck. "Ha!" Natsu said, running away from her.

"Natsu!" Lucy slowed down. She was really tired now. What could she do?! By accident, she tripped over her feet and fell the ground. "Ah!"

That seemed to make Natsu stop. He turned around and looked at her "Oh no.." he whisperes. He ran towards her and knelt besides her "Are you okay?" he went to touch her but the mad celestial wizard pulled him.

"Ah" he said in surprise. Lucy rolled them over, straddling him. "Get off of me Luce" Natsu struggled to get up, and knowing that he was stronger the blonde took hold of both of his wrists and pinned them down.

Natsu looked at Lucy and asked "You know that I'm stronger than you right?" "Natsu why don't you just tell me what's going on with you?" Lucy asked him.

"Nothing's wrong" he mumbled. "Then why did you ran away from me just a moment ago?" "Because.." "Because what?" "I wanted to exercise" Natsu lied.

Lucy just stared at him "Are you serious Natsu? then why were you crying huh?"
Natsu looked away and the blonde held his face, turning it back to face hers. "Why were you crying?" Lucy repeated. She leaned down, both their noses touching.

"Tell me.." she whispered both of their eyes in contact.

Natsu felt the heat rush to his cheeks. "Can you uh..back away?"

"Tell me then I will" Lucy said stubbornly.

Now Natsu couldn't take it anymore.

"Why didn't you tell me I got you pregnant?"