Epilogue

10 Years Later

"Dad!!" a voice called and a pink hair man turned to his left to see his daughter running up to him. "Nashi!" Natsu cheered, spreading his arms open to give his teenage daughter a hug.

"Daddy I've missed you!" Nashi laughed, hugging him tight. "Ouch..too tight sweety" "Opps..sorry" Nashi backed away from him and smiled "Forget you're old" "I am not" "Anyways.." Nashi looked around the guild for her mother. "Where's mummy?" "I'm here.." Lucy groaned and Nashi's chocolate eyes landed on her pregnant mother who walked towards them.

"Mummy!" Lucy walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Oh hunny I've missed you, how was the 2 weeks mission you spent with your little boyfriend?" Lucy asked and Nashi plus and as for Natsu, he grit his teeth in anger. "Still don't know why our daughter is with that boy"

"Daddy.." Nashi pouted "..be nice" "Are you crazy, why should I be nice to him" Natsu pointed forward and Nashi turned to the direction and giggled.

There came her boyfriend, Storm Fullbuster. "Hey dad" he said to Natsu and the man scoffed "and hey mom" Storm gave Lucy a side hug and the mother giggled. "Hey there Storm, how's it going?" "I'm going great, what about you" Storm looked at her stomach "...how many moths are you now?" he asked.

"Oh tomorrow I'll be five" Lucy said "Loving the Dragneels" Storm gave her a thumbs up before he turned to his girlfriend Nashi "Oh yeah, and I the reason why I took long was because I wanted to buy you this, now close your eyes" he smiled and Nashi squealed, closing her eyes tight "What is it?!"

Please don't let it be a ring...please don't let it be a ring.. Natsu had his fingers crossed.

Nashi gasped when she felt something cold around her neck and her eyes opened. "Awe..." it was a gold chain with the letter N infront. "Storm you shouldn't have.." Nashi turned to him and gave him a hug "Thank you.." "Anything for you.." they looked at each other before leaning in.

"Eh-em!" they stopped, looking at Natsu who held an angry expression. "Oh uh...s-sorry dad" Storm scratched behind his head, feeling nervous.

"Don't call me dad, there is your dad over there" Natsu pointed at the approaching couple and Storm smiled. "Dad.." "Hey Storm" Gray gave his son a little hug and Juvia giggled, holding Storm's sleeping sister in her arms. "We were now about to head home but then we saw you, tell me, how was the mission" Gray gave his son a smirk and Storm smirked back.

"They're just the same.." Natsu rolled his eyes.

"Natsu..be nice.." Lucy said then someone bounced into her by mistake and she looked down to see her son, Igneel. "Igneel, no running" "Sorry.." the 3 year old stood up and dusted his clothes. "Hey little bro" Nashi gave Igneel and high five before looking around the place "Where's Luna and Luke?"

"There they are" a voice said and Nashi turned to the twins who held her siblings' hands. "Katy..Emily" Emily smiled, walking up to give Nashi a hug. "Awe, long time no see" "Yeah I totally agree.." Nashi said, patting her back. "Oh Nashi came..did you bring the chocolate for me?" Luna asked her big sister and Nashi gasped in shocked. "Oh shoot..totally forgot about that"

"She and Storm were probably sucking each other's faces off" Luke said annoyed with the fold of his arms. "Oh bro..be nice" Nashi ruffled his blonde hair before digging in her purse. "I brought you chewing gum..but don't tell mom-" "I'm right here" Lucy said with fold arms and Nashi sweat dropped. "Oh.."

"Nashi I told you don't give them gum, they swallow it" "Sorry mom but it's to get them to quiet down"

"Oh my son is so cool, he's just like me!" Gray said, pointing at himself and Juvia giggled. "Oh please.." a voice said and Gray grit his teeth, turning to Gajeel who held a sleeping todler in his arms. "My son will probably take your daughter Megan down any time!" "Oh yeah?!" Gray clenched his fists.

"Oh come on guys..be nice" a pregnant Levy said, her long blue hair tied in a one. "Tch.." Gajeel said.

"Stella don't touch that, Lance can you hold your sister!" Mira yelled in frustration "Hunny calm down will ya, I'll get her okay" Laxus said before running after his daughter. "Finally...finally I'm pregnant!" Evergreen said, observing the stick in her hand "That's great-" she cut Elfman off "Do you know how old I am, I'm fricking 34!" "So..." "So? I was supposed to get pregnant when I was 25!" she hit his chest.

Erza chuckled before turning to her son, Ryan Fernandez "This place pretty is crazy, don't you agree?" Ryan laughed, nodding his head "Totally agreed mom" the blue hair 9 year old boy said before returning to his strawberry cake.

"There's so much children in here.." a rather old Makarov said, squinting his eyes at everyone who were in the guild. "I see a bright future for everyone.." he whispered, a bottle of liquor in his hand.

"Okay are we ready for the party or what?!" Cana yelled before she fell on the ground, totally knocked out.

"Ok?.." Happy asked confused before he turned to hi girlfriend, the white furred beauty. "Carla, do you want fish?" he asked.

While music played, Natsu looked around the guild, curious to know where his little girl went off to. "Where's Nashi?" he asked his wife "Oh..she went outside to talk to her boy-" "Storm?" Lucy nodded confused "But..why did you asked?' "Be right back" Natsu stood up and stomped out the guild "Natsu she probably want-" he cut her off "her privacy..I don't think so.."

At The Back Of The Guild

There you can see both couples, the female sitting on top of the male while she giggled loudly.

"Storm stop" Nashi giggled, sitting on Storm's lap while he placed kisses on her back. Storm chuckled, having a firm grip on his girlfriend while he continued to play with her. "Oh come on you weren't so shy last night" Nashi's eyes widened "Storm.." she whispered "Shh..if dad finds out we're screwed"

"But dad is not here..so.." his hands roamed up to her stomach, giving it a few rubs. "Wow that feels good.." "That's good to hear, I'll make you feel even better when-" "Storm.." a voice groaned and the two teens stopped their activities together, turning to Nashi who was walking dangerously slow to them.

"Run.." the father warned and Storm's eyes widened when he saw his eyes looked red with blood. "D-dad I could-" "NOW!" Natsu ran towards him and Storm quickly stood up, dropping Nashi before he took off running.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Natsu chased him around the guild before following him inside. "Pops please stop it" Storm said "The hell you calling pops!" Natsu yelled in rage before he took hold of him and they both fell down.

"Natsu!" Storm's parents yelled when Natsu straddled Storm, raising up his fist "I'm gonna-" everyone heard a crack sound and Natsu's eyes widened "Crap, my back" the pinkette held his back before rolling off of Storm and clutching his back. "Ooo..." "Told you you were old dad" "SHUT UP STORM, TOMORROW FOR THIS ONE!!"

Everyone were silent until they burst out laughing, even Lucy and her kids.

"Haha, daddy's old!" Luke laughed along with Luna and Megan who somehow woke up.

"That's what you get for trying to hit our son" Gray said with fold arms "Ha, old people" then they heard another crack sound and everyone turned to Gajeel. "Oh god.." he went on his knees "I'm going down..I'm going down...Levy..." he fell on the ground and people burst out laughing.

"Haha, even uncle Gajeel!" Luna said "I ain't your...u-uncle..Levy bring the ice!"

"I got it...I got it!!" Igneel cheered. "Got what son?" Lucy chuckled. "Fire Dragon..." he took a big breath and everyone's eyes widened "Oh no.." "I'm getting the hell outta here!" Makarov ran, holding his two great grands. "Igneel!" Lucy yelled "No!" Natsu shouted.

"ROAR!!!!!!!!!!"

.

That's the epilogue for you. lol.