Jealousy

Thank you all for reading my fanfic story, it means alot to me.
Don't own Fairytail by the way..

"So have you been treating Lucy well?" Erza asked "Yup" Natsu nodded "Is she eating right?" Juvia asked "Yup" Natsu nodded again "No cake?" Levy asked "She gets that once a week but I've been making sure she eats fruits and vegetables, she even takes walks with me on the mornings" he said with the fold of his hands.

"Hmm...you're doing well.." Lisanna complimented. Right now Natsu and the girls were walking on the streets, shopping bags in their hands but Natsu still had a pout on his face. "Natsu stop it, it's a girl and so what? you're still going to be a dad" Levy said "Yeah..but I really wanted a boy.." he mumbled "If you guys try again, maybe you'll be lucky" Erza said making Natsu blush.
"Y-yeah..I guess.." he scratched the back of his head then looked behind him. "Lucy isn't here yet?" he asked "She said meet her in the café downtown" "I don't know why she just ditched us in the middle of shopping..I should've been home" Natsu grumbled.

"She got hungry what gives?"

"My hands are tired, these bags I'm holding are heavy.." Juvia said "Well that baby has whatever she needs, clothes, bottles, toys and...mostly everything" Erza said.

"Thank God" Natsu sighed with relief then walked ahead with Lisanna, Levy, Erza and Juvia.

===================

Lucy chuckled "Yeah..its been a very long time since I last saw you Jeffry" she said, smiling at the man who sat infront of her, a table separating them. "Yeah..it has been some good years Lucy" Jeffry said, smiling back at the pregnant blonde. "So who's the lucky guy?" he asked, leaning forward. Lucy looked down at her stomach before she looked at him.

"You know Natsu?" "Who doesn't?.." Jeffry chuckled "Well Natsu's my baby's father" "So you guys aren't together, how so?" "It's complicated.." "Oh...so that means you're free then?" he smiled at her. "Well.." she looked away while rubbing her arm.

Just then the door of the café opened. Both Lucy and Jeffry looked in the direction and smiled at the approaching group. Lucy stood up "Guys..you made it..where's Natsu?" "I'm right here.." a voice said from the back of the girls then Natsu walked up and looked at Lucy then at Jeffry "So this is Natsu, the fire dragon slayer am I right" Jeffry smiled, putting his hand out for a shake "Yeah...and who are you?" Natsu asked with raised brows.

"Oh..this is my long time friend, Jeffry" Lucy said. Jeffry retreated his hand, knowing that Natsu wasn't gonna shake it. "And Jeffry, these are my friends, Erza, Levy, Juvia and Lisanna" "Hello" the girls waved "Hi" Jeffry smiled.

"Is that why you ditched us? to hang with him?" Natsu asked Lucy. "I never ditched you guys, I was hungry so I came here, you know that" Lucy said to him. "And he just so happened to be here huh" Lucy glared at him "What's wrong with you" she spat "Does it look like something is wrong with me" Jeffry chuckled nervously "Umm-" "Stay out of this" Natsu and Lucy said in unison.
"Do you know how worried I was" "Oh so you're worried now?" "What? I was always worried!" "Uh..can you guys.." Lisanna said but stopped. "You know you worry for stupid things right" "Well I'm sorry for worrying then!" "Don't you know that I can take care of myself?!" "No you can't!" "Yes I can!"

"Okay guys..enough.." Erza said. Lucy then turned to Jeffry and took his hand "Come on now, we got alot of catching up to do..don't mind him he's on his period" she walked off while holding his hand. "Uh..bye guys.." Jeffry waved.

Natsu glared "Period?" he scoffed then walked off, out the café. Levy looked at the girls "So..we're not eating right?"

===========================

Lucy entered her apartment and walked directly to her bedroom to close her window. "Talk about idiots.." she mumbled then slammed her window shut. She looked at her bed to see the shopping bags. "They probably brought it in.." she whispered but when someone cleared their throat, she turned around.
"You have some nerve Natsu Dragneel" she said, facing Natsu who folded his arms. "You do too Heartfilia" he said "I can't believe you'd embarrass me like that" "Embarrass you? I didn't embarrass y-" "So is that how you act when I introduce people to you!" "Listen Lucy..I-" "I don't want to hear it" she walked pass him and towards the bathroom.

"But Lucy can you just hear me out?" "No" she said "Look I know I was a jerk earlier on, that was not supposed to-" once again she cut him off "Just leave me alone Natsu" "Why are you getting on like I murdered your sister, I was gonna say I'm sorry" Lucy came out from the bathroom, taking out her earrings. "And all that shouting isn't good for the baby" "Oh so you're an expert now huh" "I'm saying the truth"

"Damn it Natsu I know, stop acting like you know everything it's frustrating!" "What did you guys did?" Natsu asked calmly to the pissed off blonde.

"Oh.." she smirked, wanting to get him angry "It was soo....good, we went all over town and I actually let him rub my belly for me" she smiled while rubbing her belly making Natsu stop "What?" "We went to the park and he pushed me on the swing..we ate alot of things after though, I also let him kiss my belly during the sun set" "So what is he like your boyfriend now?!" he shouted.
"Yeah..we kissed alot-" "I can't talk about this..bye" Natsu walked off on her.

"He'll probably make a great father towards the baby right? I'm nothing" he slide open the window and Lucy slowly walked in behind him while rubbing her arm, looking down. "Natsu look..I'm-" "Don't talk to me" she stopped and watched him surprised.

"If it's anyone..it's that Jennifer guy" he climbed on the window sill "But Natsu wait!" but it was too late, he already jumped out the window after saying

"Have a good life.."