GaLe Date (1)

Heyoo everyone, sorry for the late update, was sort of busy at that time but never mind that, on with the story!!

"Mira stop I can't catch my-" the white woman cut Levy off by squealing "We're here!" Levy looked at her with wide eyes before looking forward, watching a fancy looking restaurant. "W-what the...Mira?" Levy asked.

"Come on let's go" Mira pulled Levy forward and the two girls entered the building. "Oh my..." Levy whispered, looking around the fancy looking place, watching people who wore fancy dresses and suites who were chatting and laughing by their own tables, clicking their glasses of wine.

"Um.." "Be right back" Mira said, walking towards a lady who looked like a receptionist.

"Why am I here...in a restaurant..damn I swear I'm not prepared for whatever this is.." Levy whispered, biting the insides of her cheek. "Okay Levy come on" Mira smiled, taking her hand and walking forward with her to a specific table. "Mira why am I in a restaurant?" Levy asked, a little blush on her cheeks.

"Because.." was all Mira said and Levy was curious. "Does this have something to do with Gajeel?" the bookworm asked and Mira giggled "Maybe..and talking about Gajeel, there he is" Levy looked forward and gasped once she saw the iron dragon slayer by a table at the back of the restaurant, a drink in his hand, he wore an all black suit, his hair brushed down and he looked...nervous?

"M-mira?" "Gajeel!" Mira called, quickly walking up to him with Levy. "Mira I-" Levy stopped and blushed when Gajeel looked at her with nervous eyes before he shook his head and a grunt escaped his lips.

"About time she finally came.." he grumbled, drinking the remains of the red wine.

"Um..what is going on here?" Levy asked confused, crossing her arms while she and Mira stood by the table Gajeel sat on. "I'll leave you two now.." Mira smiled and was about to leave but Levy held her hand.

"Mira up to now you never-" "Shh..." Mira placed her finger on Levy's lips, hushing the bookworm up. "Tell me all the details tomorrow okay?" Mira smiled "Huh?" Mira turned to Gajeel and gave him a look before looking at Levy. "Bye bye" she whispered before walking away.

"B-but!-" "Are you just gonna stand there or sit down?" Gajeel asked annoyed.

Levy looked at him then at Mira's retreating figure. "What is going on?.." she asked, taking a seat facing Gajeel who played with his empty glass. "Huh...oh.." he looked at her "I wanted to take you out so I asked Mira to dress you and bring you here" he said casually and Levy's eyes widened.

"Huh?"

He sighed "Geez now I have to repeat myself again..I said" he rolled his eyes "I wanted to take you out so I-" "B-but w-why me?" Levy stuttered, a bright blush on her cheek. "Oh...um..because I wanted to" a waitress then walked up to their table with two menus in her hand. "Here you lovely couples go" she smiled, giving both Gajeel and Levy a menu and Levy blushed harder.

"O-oh miss we're not a couple" the waitress watched her surprised before a small smirk appeared on her lips. "Sorry maam" she looked at Gajeel and gave him a wink and walked away.

"Um..what was that all about?" Levy asked annoyed. "Her name is Jessy, known her a long time" Gajeel said before opening his menu. "Hey!" he looked at Levy with a raised brow. "You guys still haven't explained anything here, why did you chose this time to take me out and why...why me?" she raised her little brow and Gajeel sighed.

"Damn, you're such a pain in the ass.."

"Um..I guess I want to know more about you that's all" he admitted and Levy blushed a bit "S-so wait..this is a...d-date?" "Duh" he rolled his eyes and she glared at him. "Hey how was I suppose to know this?!"

.

"Yay!" Nashi cheered, dropping her cards on the floor "I win!" she cheered, standing up to jump up and down "I got al 6 numbers! hah take that mummy and daddy!"

Natsu sighed, sighing in defeat along with his wife. "Once again Nashi wins.." Lucy mumbled, dropping her cards on the floor before picking up the bowl of chips. Natsu looked at Lucy then smiled at his daughter. Nashi stopped her jumping and looked at her mother who starting devouring the chips. "Hmm mummy's getting all greedy again.." she mumbled.

"Well there is a baby in her stomach so..of course she will get hungry" Natsu said, giving Lucy a side hug "and sad thing is...she doesn't like to share with me anymore.." he pouted, reaching his hand for the bowl but Lucy slapped it away. "Buy your own!" "But that is mine" "Too late"

Nashi giggled at her parents before sitting down again "One more game?" she asked, an innocent smile on her lips.

.

"I guess.." the red haired woman mumbled, sitting on her bed and watching her stomach. "I guess..I guess I'll keep the baby that's growing inside of me.." Erza looked up at the ceiling. "Even though I can't find the father.." she sighed.

.

9:18 pm

Both Levy and Gajeel chuckled at the story Levy just told. To be honest, she was really enjoying this night with Gajeel, it's been really fun. Gajeel smirked, picking up the metal spoon and opening his mouth to take a bite. "No, don't do that" Levy giggled, "that's the restaurant's property" she whispered.

"So...it looks tasty.." he looked at both his left and right before shoving the spoon in his mouth, chewing on the metal. "Mm.." he moaned in pleasure at the taste and Levy giggled, picking up her glass and drinking more of her red wine. "Mm...this taste is really addicting.." she mumbled, licking her lips.

She looked at Gajeel and he smirked "You know what else taste good?" he asked "What?" she smirked but he shook his head. "Never mind that now come on.." he stood up.

"Wait...we're leaving?" Levy asked and he smiled "There's more to come"